SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 21-08-06, 09:39 AM   #1
Tim in Belgium

Default Cadwell Park Trackday - 14th October

I know this is a bit far in advance, but I'm coming bcak to the UK (for good) and have signed up for this track day in the beginners group, I fancy a bit of that famous mountain

So if anyone else fancies it it'd be cool to have a few SVs there. I think there are still spaces for all levels.
Old 21-08-06, 03:52 PM   #2
andyaikido

October!!! You got race wets then?

Still, might be there if I can't get on the 29th August day.
Old 21-08-06, 04:13 PM   #3
Tim in Belgium

Nope, Pirelli Diablo Stradas!

Hoping it won't rain, but you never know... have been going to cadwell since I was about 5 (watching the vscc races mainly as a family friend used to compete) and can't wait to get out there and give it a go.
Old 09-09-06, 11:18 AM   #4
Tim in Belgium

A gentle bump to see if anyone else is planning on going as the date is getting nearer
Old 02-10-06, 01:02 PM   #5
Tim in Belgium

Bump again.

Less than two weeks away now.

Anyone else off?
Old 02-10-06, 01:14 PM   #6
Blue_SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim in Belgium
Bump again.

Less than two weeks away now.

Anyone else off?
Going to Silverstone tomorrow, depending on how that goes I might be up for some cadders

Its just such a long long way away ... mibie not as far as from Belgium, but not a lot in it if you take out the watery bit!!
Old 02-10-06, 02:11 PM   #7
Tim in Belgium

Well,

I'm back in the UK and will be coming down from Yorkshire, so only a 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive, managed to persuade my dad to tow the bike down this time, which should mean I'm pretty rested, no Euro tunnels this time! And somewhere warm to sit if it's pi$$ing down.
Old 02-10-06, 02:30 PM   #8
Blue_SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim in Belgium
Well,

I'm back in the UK and will be coming down from Yorkshire, so only a 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive, managed to persuade my dad to tow the bike down this time, which should mean I'm pretty rested, no Euro tunnels this time! And somewhere warm to sit if it's pi$$ing down.
its about a 14hr round trip for me

I love the track though and willing to do the miles every now and then but it does become a 3 day affair for me.
Old 10-10-06, 07:21 AM   #9
Tim in Belgium

Default Weather is looking good

Well, for those of you holding off because of the weather check out the forecast below:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2564

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/...ode=LN11&day=4

So should be a good day. Hopefully I'll see somebody there, but if not I'm sure I'll have a good time, altough it'll finish off this pair of tyres.