SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 29-05-18, 03:45 PM   #1
EliteAlex

Default [SOLD] Suzuki SV650 S K8 Sport [Low miles, FSH, fresh MOT, 2x Keys, Alarm]

BIKE NOW SOLD

This listing is for my 2008 Suzuki SV650S K8 Sport.

The bike has covered just over 12,500 miles (likely to increase a small amount if the weather is good). This is low for the bikes age. It has a full service history and hasn’t wanted for anything in my ownership.

Being the genuine sport model, the bike comes with the sought after lower fairing, which, to be honest, I wouldn’t buy an SV650S without.

Parts on the bike.
- Meta 357TV2 alarm and immobiliser (which is handy for insurance purposes), manufacturer fitted when new,
- Oxford heated grips,
- Scorpion stubby slip on exhaust (with removable baffle, sounds fantastic with the throaty V-Twin engine!)
- Dark smoke double bubble PowerBronze screen fitted. Will include original clear screen in the sale,
- R&G crash bungs fitted,
- R&G bar ends fitted,
- Passenger seat cover fitted, with rear grab handle blanking plates. Rear seat and grab handle supplied in sale.
- Rear foot pegs have been removed but will be included in the sale. There is a custom fabricated exhaust hanger in place of these currently.
- Smaller 7x5” number plate fitted. Legal number plate supplied (for MOTs),
- R&G Tail Tidy,
- Oxford smaller rear indicators,
- Genuine Suzuki tank pad protector and triple clamp protector.
- EBC HH sintered brake pads, front and rear,

There is a new premium rear tyre (Michelin Pilot Power 2CT) fitted, with less than 100 miles on it. The MOT runs out in June 2019. Bike is ready to ride and HPI clear.

The bike comes with a comprehensive toolkit, which is stored in a compartment on the bike. This comes with the standard tools, and a couple of additional tools. I’ve never had to use it, but i prefer to have them just in case!

The bike hasn’t missed a beat over the 2 years I’ve owned it. It’s been a fantastic steed and will be sorely missed. Only ridden for pleasure and not used for commuting. The bike always gets good reactions at bike meets, especially when you start it up!

It is stored in a garage all year round, and is on a trickle charger over the winter, when it is not being used, for obvious reasons. In the interests of being honest, I’ve only ridden the bike in the wet twice, when caught out by the Great British Summer!

Being a 10 year old bike, it isn’t perfect, as you’d expect. This bike isn’t a garage queen and has been used rather than sit gathering dust. There are a few cosmetic marks that you may wish to get rectified. All of these issues were present when I purchased the bike and didn’t bother me in the slightest. This being said, the bike is mechanically perfect and rides like a dream. Plenty of torque from the v-twin engine!

This is the perfect A2 compliant bike. If you require, I can provide the 33bhp ECU which allows this bike to be used with the A2 license. I have used this bike in this restricted form for the last 2 years and as such, the bike hasn’t been ragged or redlined. On this ECU, it runs out of steam at about 7k rpm, so there was never any need to take it higher than this. Because of this fact, it’s had a pretty easy life the last 2 years, while covering approximately 2000 miles per annum.

Serious enquiries only please. I don’t want to be messed around. If you’ve got any questions, please send me a message. I will reply to you as quickly as I can.

Any test rides will be completed by myself, of which you will have to follow, unless valid insurance can be proved and the full asking price is in my hand. I’m sure you understand.

Asking price is £2,600.00, including all the extras outlined above. I am open to reasonable and sensible offers, however.

*Abba motorcycle stand not included in sale* I can however throw in the adapter kit for this bike too, if that would be of use to you.

Last edited by EliteAlex; 09-06-18 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Bike Sold
Old 31-05-18, 07:32 AM   #2
plowsie

Default Re: Suzuki SV650 S K8 Sport [Low miles, FSH, fresh MOT, 2x Keys, Alarm]

Just to confirm, the restrictor is removed?
Old 31-05-18, 09:10 AM   #3
EliteAlex

Default Re: Suzuki SV650 S K8 Sport [Low miles, FSH, fresh MOT, 2x Keys, Alarm]

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
Just to confirm, the restrictor is removed?
The bike is full power as it left the factory currently. The restricted ecu has been swapped out for the full power one. THe 33bhp ecu will be included in the sale if the new owner wants it. Hope that makes sense?