SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Services and Offers This board is to offer services and special offers from companies that shown interest in SV owners and offer a good product or aftercare. These Ads do not generate any revenue for this site or its owner but they may save our members a bob or two.

Old 02-05-19, 03:05 PM   #1
admin
John T
Mega Poster

Default GRmoto Exhausts

We are happy to introduce a discount of 10% on all our range of eBay items for you guys, all you will need to do is PM us with the eBay item number and your email address that is linked to your PayPal.

You will then receive an invoice with 10% discount from the advertised price.

PM GRmoto for more information or email SALES@GRMOTO.UK

LINK TO OUR EBAY PAGE
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/grmoto_ex...1&_ipg=&_from=

If you cannot see this video, then either is down or you don't have Flash installed to play it.

Last edited by admin; 22-08-20 at 09:15 AM. Reason: requested by grmoto
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-19, 07:14 AM   #2
ticiss1950

Default Re: GRmoto Exhausts

You are doing great work, the exhausts look cool. I will definitely consider it and also share it.
Old 05-10-20, 08:22 PM   #3
svenrico

Has anybody fitted one of these exhausts? I like the look of them and the price is reasonable.
I saw a comment somewhere that somebody had experienced a big increase in their insurance premium after fitting an aftermarket exhaust, although I can't recall an aftermarket exhaust affecting my insurance on previous bikes and I have had Leo Vince, Fuel and Beowulf silencers ( all road legal with baffles ).
Any comments ?
svenrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-20, 09:52 AM   #4
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenrico View Post
Has anybody fitted one of these exhausts? I like the look of them and the price is reasonable.
I saw a comment somewhere that somebody had experienced a big increase in their insurance premium after fitting an aftermarket exhaust, although I can't recall an aftermarket exhaust affecting my insurance on previous bikes and I have had Leo Vince, Fuel and Beowulf silencers ( all road legal with baffles ).
Any comments ?
It'll be the same change whatever exhaust you fit. The main thing is to state it does not alter the performance (which it wouldn't,really, unless mapped to suit).
With the exception of the value, sometimes insurers ask you how much the exhaust is worth because they are expecting to compensate you for it if you chuck it down the road - if you tell them you don't want its additional value insuring they are normally happier.
Old 07-10-20, 08:22 PM   #5
svenrico

Insurance co say no effect on premium or excess.
Old 08-10-20, 02:41 PM   #6
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Happy days.
Old 08-10-20, 04:48 PM   #7
Bike27

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenrico View Post
Any comments ?
Stock silencer on the Gen 3 SV weighs 4.3Kg, so you could expect a useful weight saving if you swap it out for one of these
Bike27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-20, 11:07 AM   #8
GRmoto

Hey everyone, we would like to treat everyone here to a 20% discount on one of our exhausts.
We have made some improvements to the exhaust including new straps and size. We hope you like it.

🔥 20% OFF on eBay 🔥
CODE: PURCHASE20

Limited Time Only! Ends on 15th of November

We cover nearly every Suzuki from 1990 to 2020 , so we hope you find what you are looking for

GRmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-20, 08:50 PM   #9
svenrico

Just got a used Arrow silencer and link pipe off ebay in virtually good as new condition for about £150 , which I couldn't resist as new price is about £350 and Arrow are supposed to be good. Think I will wait until after winter to fit it.