SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 14-07-06, 11:58 AM   #1
northwind
Mega Poster

Default Unintentionally great film moments

Just thinking about the rubbish film thread, and it reminded me of my absolute favourite unintentionally great moment in a film... Face Off, when the boat crashes and inexplicable explodes, and Nic Cage and John Travolta go flying through the air- but there's a really long shot of the stunt doubles going right towards camera, and they look absolutely nothing like Cage and Travolta, except for the suits. Always cracks me up.
But we're oh so easily swayed"
northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-06, 12:07 PM   #2
TVR_Tracy

How about the scene in one the earlier star wars (Can't remember which one), where the storm trooper bangs his head...
Old 14-07-06, 12:10 PM   #3
Marshall

Any recent Steven Segal film, when you realise hes its not him doing the fighting, funny as hell.
Old 14-07-06, 12:14 PM   #4
Swiss

Quote:
Any recent Steven Segal film, when you realise hes its not him doing the fighting, funny as hell
NNNNNoooooooooooo take it back you bi*ch, next you'll be tell us all Chuck Norris aint cool!
Old 14-07-06, 12:21 PM   #5
Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss
Quote:
Any recent Steven Segal film, when you realise hes its not him doing the fighting, funny as hell
NNNNNoooooooooooo take it back you bi*ch, next you'll be tell us all Chuck Norris aint cool!
Im not saying i dont find it a good watch, but just the fact that the past 3 films every action shot doesnt have his face in, and he miraculasly looses 4 stone inbetween takes!!

chuck norris is THE MAN!!
Old 14-07-06, 12:22 PM   #6
lynw

Quote:
Quote:
But hes not :P

Great film moments - chariot race in Ben Hur, apparently theres a mini cooper in the background and allegedly in one scene one of the actors has his watch on.

Theres a site with all these bloopers on somewhere, will link it when I get home.
Old 14-07-06, 12:24 PM   #7
Jester666

Seeing the Millenium Falcon as one of the buildings in the skyline in Blade Runner!
Not unintentional I know but cool anyway!
Old 14-07-06, 12:24 PM   #8
Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynw
Quote:
Quote:
But hes not :P

Great film moments - chariot race in Ben Hur, apparently theres a mini cooper in the background and allegedly in one scene one of the actors has his watch on.

Theres a site with all these bloopers on somewhere, will link it when I get home.
I think one of the guys in Gladiator had a digital watch on, and one of the guys in braveheart had white with red hearts boxers on
Old 14-07-06, 12:25 PM   #9
Swiss

Quote:
chuck norris is THE MAN!!
Phew!!!!! Panic over.
Old 14-07-06, 12:25 PM   #10
Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester666
Seeing the Millenium Falcon as one of the buildings in the skyline in Blade Runner!
Not unintentional I know but cool anyway!
Im going to have to go and look for that now