SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Rideouts & Meetings Arrange get togethers and rideouts

Old 31-03-08, 10:26 PM   #1
jamessunhill

Talking Paintballing Day (Pennine Massive, Border Patrol and anyone else close enough)

I'm organising a paintballing day (full day) for Saturday the 12th of April (the last one was canceled due to people dropping out at the last minute).

It will be held at a site near Wigan. Details Here

I've got a total of 24 places and currently have approx 15 spare.

The cost per person will around £20 (inc 100 paintballs, full head protection goggles, body armour, combat suit with protective collar, commando battle pack, latest semi-automatic machine gun, unlimited gas, tea/coffee all day and a barbecue at lunchtime).

Anyone interested needs to PM me to let me know and I will need to get a small deposit from everyone attending (to prevent this one ending up like the last).

Who's up for it?
Old 02-04-08, 08:08 AM   #2
600+

Default Re: Paintballing Day (Pennine Massive, Border Patrol and anyone else close enough)

sounds like you are after some free target practice before u join the force LOL
Old 02-04-08, 08:18 AM   #3
jamessunhill

Default Re: Paintballing Day (Pennine Massive, Border Patrol and anyone else close enough)

Yep

Are you offering to be a target?

Last edited by jamessunhill; 02-04-08 at 09:13 AM.
Old 02-04-08, 11:59 AM   #4
600+

lol erm NOOOOOOOO