SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 22-05-06, 01:44 PM   #1
Dirty Baz

Default Bargin 650 04 K3 in need of a loving home (Scotland)

Hi everyone,

I'm just pitching this out there to see if there's any interest.

I will be selling my silver 2004 plate K3 650S soon. I had a very minor fall back in February and I've not riden it since so the bike has been sitting in my back garden for a few months nursing a broken rear brake lever and front indicator. There are also scratches on the front cowl after the headlight (about 2 inches of black plastic showing), on the Scorpion can and on the R&G bung. The bike also has a pretty rusty chain due being out in the rain and is in need of a really good once over to get it back to it's best (furry bolts aplenty).

However you'd be getting a superb bike at this price which still fires up every single time without fault. Mechanically it's very sound despite 14k miles on the clock. It has had a very recent front barring and a brake overhaul with new seals. It has 2 very new Conti Road Attack tyres and comes with loads of extras such as the scorpion road legal can, hamicad rear bracket and grills, R&G bungs and a Suzuki seat cowl. It would also come with a replacement brake lever, front indicator and OE airfilter which I have not been able to fit yet plus original pipe, pillion seat and grab rail.

Due to lack of time and personal injury (not from the bike! football related knee problems!), I've not been able to ride or keep the bike as cared for as it deserves so it has to go soon. As I said, it would make a great machine once it's sorted and probably wouldn't take you more than a day to sort.

I'm looking for offers in the region of £2,400 to take it away as it is with all the parts mentioned. Obviously I'd sort out the chain for you before you rode away for safety reasons.

I'll be going over to the dark side and getting a Honda....................Civic that is, cause biking is out the window for me.

Thanks for reading. Pics to follow tonight.
Old 27-06-06, 01:01 PM   #2
Dirty Baz

bump.

£2,300 anyone???
Old 21-08-06, 12:42 PM   #3
Dirty Baz

bump.

anyone want a winter project? £2,100 ono
Old 21-08-06, 01:19 PM   #4
Khewett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Baz
bump.

anyone want a winter project? £2,100 ono
I shouldn't encourge others to buy as I'm trying to sell mine at the moment (see my sig for link).

BUT THIS IS A BARGAIN PRICE

Wouldn't take much to sort it out
Old 21-08-06, 03:21 PM   #5
Dirty Baz

Very true! It's just so quiet up here, I bet I could shift this in a day down south.
Old 22-08-06, 09:27 PM   #6
garry mclean

Would you take £1700 for your bike?
Old 23-08-06, 09:01 AM   #7
tj2

For £1700 I would come up from Birmingham and get it even tho its got a fairy on it

Naked is always best
Terry
tj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-06, 06:40 PM   #8
Cronos

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj2
...even tho its got a fairy on it
Oi! Are you calling Baz a fairy!
Old 24-08-06, 08:13 AM   #9
Dirty Baz

OI, no fairies on this on.

Garry I've PM'd you. I can't take less than £2,000 I'm affraid. If I had the time I could get it back to it's best and I'd be after £2,300 or something so I recon it's still a bargin.

I'll get a picture up soon.
Old 24-08-06, 08:16 AM   #10
Iain

Hi there, managed to get any pictures of it yet?