SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

Old 29-10-06, 10:52 PM   #1
Ed

Default New office

Have spent the weekend moving into our new office. Still needs a few things doing, cables tidying mainly - intention is to go wirefree but as BT still haven't finished the wiring I recreated the existing installation so that if it doesn't work I can blame them John will beat me up when I see him on Wednesday

This is our new meeting room. We wanted an informal style, you'd be amazed how many clients bring their kids to meetings so we've put a TV on the wall (needs putting a bit lower and a coaxial lead would help too) and there's a bucket of Lego out of camera:

This is the new recption area. Anne works with me, this is her desk. If any files get left out I will go berserk:

Next up, the adjoining office, well through an arch. This is where Jo and Lynn sit:

And where I'll be posting on here from as from tomorrow:

And just so's I can keep an eye on everyone:

We look out over the street, the bike park's just down the road so I can look out the window and check all's well
Old 29-10-06, 11:43 PM   #2
tigersaw
Mega Poster

Having bought office furniture, shouldn't the desks incorporate 'modesty panels' ?
Cant have employees with short skirts making complaints..
tigersaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-06, 11:54 PM   #3
instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersaw
Having bought office furniture, shouldn't the desks incorporate 'modesty panels' ?
Cant have employees with short skirts making complaints..
Are those something that would hide the 'wires' coming from the computers/ Would definetely make the place look that bit neater. Infact, it's the only thing I spotted. Place looks

It looks very...homely. Not like an office at all. Happy with it?
Old 30-10-06, 06:54 AM   #4
Red ones
Mega Poster

Looks nice!

I would go for modesty panels for Jo, Lynn and Anne. I would also look for wireless keyboards and mice - it would really tidy those desks up, as would bundling the remaining cables in those cable tidy tube things that you can get in Argos, IKEA etc.

You may also want to save up for some new desk chairs with digestible lumber support etc as the ones you have don't appear to have it.

Do all that then you won't be able to send the staff home at the end of the day!

Nice though - like it!
Red ones is offline   Reply With Quote