SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 24-07-09, 11:16 AM   #11
Grinch

Default Re: The "What ya doin at the weekend thread" Sponsored by Pork Scratchings and Tamiflu

Tonight - Go back to Portsmouth, greet poorly family, talk to PJ about his trip to the farm, unpack my stuff from bike.
Sat - On call, so do stuff round the house while getting calls from French people.
Sun - As Sat but there might be a Jax roast on the table depending on how she feels.
Monday - On holiday for the next 2 weeks... much bike rebuilding to be done.
Old 24-07-09, 11:19 AM   #12
carty

Default Re: The "What ya doin at the weekend thread" Sponsored by Pork Scratchings and Tamiflu

Tonight - out in Worcester for a friend's b'day
Tomorrow - helping my bro out with fixing up his house
Sunday - Donington for the GP.
Old 24-07-09, 11:20 AM   #13
Viney
Mega Poster

Tasks that i need to complete this weekend.

Chop down the nettles again in the parking area
Get vernas puncture fixed by a friendly source
Source a new top mount for my car
Sort out the indexing on my push bike
Turn down my scottoiler
Check the brake pads on the SV
Maybe wash bike and car
Play BioShock on the PS3
See if the free memory i have just accuired fits my PC
Work on my CV
Go to see Peckham123 with Verna
Sleep
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-09, 11:28 AM   #14
Von Teese

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulKiss View Post
Sat: Hammering holes in leather and then stitching it together
Old 24-07-09, 11:29 AM   #15
MR UKI (1)

Saturday - Delivering Moto GP tickets to work colleagues cos the tickets arrived late (good excuse for a ride round the North West anyway!)

Sunday - Going to Donington for Moto GP
Old 24-07-09, 11:29 AM   #16
Mr Farley

Hopefully going to look at some Doberman puppies, may even take one home with me .
Old 24-07-09, 11:33 AM   #17
carty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viney View Post
Tasks that i need to complete this weekend.

Chop down the nettles again in the parking area
Get vernas puncture fixed by a friendly source
Source a new top mount for my car
Sort out the indexing on my push bike
Turn down my scottoiler
Check the brake pads on the SV
Maybe wash bike and car
Play BioShock on the PS3
See if the free memory i have just accuired fits my PC
Work on my CV
Go to see Peckham123 with Verna
Sleep
Well that's early Saturday morning covered - what you doing the rest of the weekend?!
Old 24-07-09, 11:42 AM   #18
GeneticBubble

Tonight: working
Saturday morning: loomies with dad and brother, buying alcohol for party.
Saturday evening: mates 19th
Sunday: recovering
Old 24-07-09, 11:49 AM   #19
Sean_C

Tonight: take away and tv, possibly a cider, though mum seems to be drinking most of them!
Saturday: if we dont get enough done at work today (torrentialrain currently) we'll be finishing off i think. If not, working on a presentation for an interview next week.
Sunday: work on presentation, meet a few orgers at 2pm. Then I have a gig in the evening
Old 24-07-09, 03:22 PM   #20
Holdup

Fri - Worked, going out clubbin and being boring going at 12 and only having a couple of drinks
Sat - Work
Sun - Watch the club bikes at Brands (weather permitting)