Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 07-08-09, 11:16 AM   #41
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Ace Cafe, 31/08/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_69 View Post
I would like to go, and coz im a newish member to the forum and have not meet anyone let, but i would like to ride up with someone if that would be possible. cheers

Sorry Nick, nearly missed this. If you can get into any part of central ish london i'm happy to meet up with you and lead you into Soho.

Can you get to Hyde Park or Victoria for exmple? If not, let me know where you can get to.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-09, 11:28 AM   #42
Mr Stroppy

It would appear that one of these has been disturbed or

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/8npOYJPzNyVRh3x42rGnOmRXcAIQYOfoe1QPAQd8AI*ibY1UCm OQYdamQNS3z8aHLdspnvTSwkP9L6m-VEYbgjQd9KgCoCrs/canworms.jpg[/IMG]

one of these opened?

Last edited by Mr Stroppy; 07-08-09 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Dodgy link/pic
Old 07-08-09, 11:37 AM   #43
joshmac

Quote:
I would like to go, and coz im a newish member to the forum and have not meet anyone let, but i would like to ride up with someone if that would be possible. cheers
Sent you a PM mate
Old 07-08-09, 11:57 AM   #44
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Yes it is, hence i asked you not to post until you knew when your plans to be at the Ace were. But that seems too difficult for you to adhere to for some reason.
I see no reason to allow another user to post their thoughts, and me to adhere to your request to stay silent. As pointed out earlier, this section is for all .Org'ers to use is it not?

Clarity of timing: The original plan was to get to the Ace on the 31st, that plan was changed (not by me, the reason for the change is unimportant). I won't comment further on that, as I've made my stance clear. I'll be there on the 28th, and possibly on the 31st, but financial issues may prevent that.

Spidey, as stated by Mr Stroppy, to avoid confusion, please could you edit the title suitably?

Plans for Frith: As stated, this will not be possible on this visit. I'm not sure when it will be possible. But when I'm certain of availability to attend (and I'm pretty sure that plans won't change) then I'll put a post up. This may be late notice, but as I'll be attending a regular Soho meeting place, at the regular time, I suspect short notice may not be an issue.

Any users with issues with me, personal or otherwise: As stated, feel free to PM me, or turn up & talk face to face about it. This thread isn't the place IMO, but should anyone want to air anything in public, feel free. I'll reply publicly too.

One user has PM'd me with their thoughts on subjects touched on within this thread, and I've happily replied.

Mark: Is there anything specific that you perceive I've avoided talking about in any way? Or can this now be finally put to bed?

Last edited by Baph; 07-08-09 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Frith/Firth correction
Old 07-08-09, 12:15 PM   #45
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph View Post
I see no reason to allow another user to post their thoughts, and me to adhere to your request to stay silent. As pointed out earlier, this section is for all .Org'ers to use is it not?
yes it is, to organise meets or whatnot. Not for playing your own dull brand of forum based politics. Hence i asked you to only post when you know your plans about your suggested meet.
If you wanna post general chit chat stuff aboput your life in politics feel free to use our megathread wont you.

Quote:
Spidey, as stated by Mr Stroppy, to avoid confusion, please could you edit the title suitably?
As stated above...when you know your plans and they are not subject to change. I really dont think this thread or your conduct in it have created a queue of londoners who are tripping over themselves to attend this meet. I could be wrong but thats just the general feel i get from this thread for some reason.

Quote:
Mark: Is there anything specific that you perceive I've avoided talking about in any way? Or can this now be finally put to bed?
I dont think Mark or anyone else in this thread really wants to talk about any of this but you just keep bringint it up and choosing to ignore the replies you get. The only person who can put this to bed is you Baph. By not posting off topic stuff and only when you are sure of your plans for your suggested meet.
This thread is about a meet after all and as you said earlier other mods would have deleted any off topic posts, but i'm not like that. You wanna keep posting and making an issue out of nothing then feel free. You wanna stop posting until you know your plans then feel free to do so and then i'll ammend the thread title if i think its appropriate.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P

Last edited by Spiderman; 07-08-09 at 12:17 PM.
Old 07-08-09, 12:20 PM   #46
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Not for playing your own dull brand of forum based politics.
I'm sorry, re-read the thread. Who was the first person to mention politics?

This thread, and specifically my edit of the OP was the sore point for one user, who mis-interpreted events. Spidey, you have the access to view the edit I made. See for yourself if there were any hidden messages in the OP, edited later or otherwise.
Old 07-08-09, 12:28 PM   #47
joshmac

The one on the left could be made to match my bike with a bit of work
Old 07-08-09, 12:37 PM   #48
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
I'm sorry, re-read the thread. Who was the first person to mention politics?

This thread, and specifically my edit of the OP was the sore point for one user, who mis-interpreted events. Spidey, you have the access to view the edit I made. See for yourself if there were any hidden messages in the OP, edited later or otherwise.
I'm quickly getting to the point when anything else you post is simply gonna be met with

If i had any interest i would have read it already. I dont. I keep asking you to not post until you know your plans.

Do you have posting tourettes that you just cant stop yourself or something?

I'm never gonna lock this thread, so if you wanna carry on making a bit of a fool of yourself....go right ahead.

oh btw
Old 07-08-09, 12:56 PM   #49
Mr Stroppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph
Clarity of timing: The original plan was to get to the Ace on the 31st, that plan was changed (not by me, the reason for the change is unimportant). I won't comment further on that, as I've made my stance clear. I'll be there on the 28th, and possibly on the 31st, but financial issues may prevent that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
I keep asking you to not post until you know your plans.
I would have thought that his post was self explanatory on his plans?
Old 07-08-09, 01:09 PM   #50
metalmonkey

Quote:
It will good to met you later then, Josh knows the way. But if if you get stuck let one of us know, I have a busy day of not much so its easy for me to get away.