SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 13-11-08, 04:09 PM   #1
aermacchi

Default For Sale: vintage audio mixer

Before i put it on fleabay, is anyone in the org interested in a 8 channel Neve mixer? Its in fair condition for it's age but would possibly need a couple of faders cleaned or possibly replaced and the switches cleaned which I hope to do before selling it. It was used for many years as a sub mixer in a tv studio and was well maintained, its the usual neve quality, but doesnt have as much EQ as the larger mixers. It would be great for home recording with a pro tools or similar set up. I was going to use it for a home studio project, but I know its not going to happen and so I'd rather sell it to someone who could appreciate it and use it. I'm looking for at least £500 as really good examples go for around £2k. I can put up pics if anyone is interested. I live in Edinburgh and would prefer the buyer to collect, but might be able to deliver depending on the distance
Old 13-11-08, 04:12 PM   #2
Dappa D

Default Re: For Sale: vintage audio mixer

whats the model number chap?
Old 13-11-08, 04:16 PM   #3
aermacchi

cant remember off the top of my head, 34128 I think but I'll look when I get home
Old 13-11-08, 06:28 PM   #4
aermacchi

It's a 5432, just checked the manual
Old 13-11-08, 07:02 PM   #5
thedonal

Damn- if I had the cash- I'd love to have that!

Sorry- posted another desk for sale too (yours reminded me I've got to get on with getting rid of it!)- don't mean to impose competition or owt...!