SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 23-07-08, 11:10 PM   #1
metalmonkey

Thumbs up A quick update

I have talked with some of you guys in soho and over the AR we talked about work and how I was having a bad time with it and I said I would let you knows how it is going with it, well I have an update as such.

It really does help to talk about this and thanks ( I don't mention this to my folks as I don't want them to worry, as parents do!)

So anyway in the meeting today it was decided that I am being transfred to another team which is fine, however I hope new serageant is okay the one I have right is really good so I don't want that to change, see what happens eh, but thats my only concern about that.

It was a good meeting as they are going to help me in a few other ways, I need to push myself harder, not in how much work I do but in the way I do it. I have good work rate, (they said they are happy with the amount of work I do, which is great they said its a fact I'm not lazy) which is more than douable of what is expected in some of what we are expected to do. But in all was postive with a few things to work on and then all being well I will be confirmed in rank next January.

So I'm nearly there about another 5 months to go all being well, so if I look a little stressed you know why I am......My aim as ever is to move over to become a traffic officer (rat) as right now this is what most appeals to me, the other thing is MSU but thats dead man's shoes to get in there!

Well thats it when I'm allowed on a Friday I'll come down to soho, other than that I go for a rides mid week, when my days off fall
Old 26-07-08, 02:23 PM   #2
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Default Re: A quick update

Well sounds positive to me Good to hear !

What's MSU?

Well if you like being a law unto yourself, you'll enjoy traffic (going home last night I couldn't keep up with the Met biker)

But I have run into some decent traffic as well
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-08, 03:20 PM   #3
Ch00

MSU - Marine Support Unit or The River Police.

All sounds good, new team new start.

Ch00
Old 28-07-08, 08:58 AM   #4
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

You get paid for messing about on boats? In this weather?
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote