SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

BSB & WSB Goto BSB Website
Goto WSB Website

Old 18-07-12, 09:25 AM   #1
sniff

Default Back to racing

Well it's fianlly here!!! We are back to raing after a 8 week lay off. The BSB boys, stock and 125's have carried on at both Knockhill and a second meeting at Oulton Park. Now the Triumph Triple's are back. Friday will be testing on the INDY curcit and Saturday and Sunday on GP.

After talking to Danny Buchan last night he is very excieted about getting back on board a bike after breaking two vertibrae riding a motorcross bike. Instead of being on a stock 1000 team boss of MSS Bathams Kawasaki Nick Morgan has given him the oppertunity to ride the BSB bike for the reast of the season after Peter Hickman was sacked by the team. Tommy Hill championship leader is back after testing in Japan for the Suzuka 8 hour race.

Again for a second year the closest racing last years was Ben Wilson and Alistar Sealey, this year sees Billy McConnell, Glen Richards and Jack Kennedy leading the race for the title.

125's are having a strange season. Mainly due to the Red Bull rookies of Brad Rey, Klye Ryde and Jordan Weaving missing from some of the races. Showing Kyle Ryde dosnt have it all his own way on the new 4 stroke 250 rather than all others on the 2 strokes. Think someone else will be there this weekend on a 4 stroke but cant remeber who is riding it.

For all those who are coming this weekend please pop along to see RG Racing for a cuppa tea and cheer on Rob Guiver in the Triple challenge. Our race is off about 10 past 12 on Sunday.
sniff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-12, 10:45 AM   #2
Mikey10

Default Re: Back to racing

i'll be there on sunday i'll get some photo's for ya and post them here.
doubt i'll be able to get into the paddock did'nt get a pass so i'll just be watching.

good luck to him
Old 20-07-12, 07:00 PM   #3
metalmonkey

What time does it all start and finish I may be able to make this.
Old 20-07-12, 09:23 PM   #4
Mikey10

bsb weekend testing just gone on friday.
quali saturday with a bit of racing from support series then main events sunday.
weather looks good. ticket booked.
Old 21-07-12, 05:14 PM   #5
sniff

You can get access to the lower paddock at anytime.

When you get to gearlink Kawasaki turn left we are about 50 yards on the left. Look out for the triumph wearing no 13
Old 22-07-12, 09:19 PM   #6
Mikey10

Hi, day was great weather was great.
got some photos of rob im a bit ****ed that my camera was lying to me the fence i was trying my best to shot through was'nt showing up on my screen then when i get home whats ruining my photos the blur of the fence.

apart from that racing was great.

i'll post up very soon just gotta go through them all and find the best ones i should have a couple of rob. i'll put up a link to an album off all the rest from bsb.
Old 23-07-12, 07:14 PM   #7
sniff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey10 View Post
Hi, day was great weather was great.
got some photos of rob im a bit ****ed that my camera was lying to me the fence i was trying my best to shot through was'nt showing up on my screen then when i get home whats ruining my photos the blur of the fence.

apart from that racing was great.

i'll post up very soon just gotta go through them all and find the best ones i should have a couple of rob. i'll put up a link to an album off all the rest from bsb.
Only down side to Brands is all that fencing. Be good to see your photos when you get them sorted out. Should have popped in and said hello.
Old 26-07-12, 03:18 PM   #8
Mikey10

Ok warning page rape.

I got a couple of Rob
the rest are from BSB and support series.

Hope you like them.
here a link to the album if you want to use any for anything.
http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/...keyyart10/BSB/
Old 26-07-12, 03:28 PM   #9
sniff

some great shots there.

The one Rob is waving is behind a dark visor and with gritted teath.
Old 26-07-12, 03:49 PM   #10
Mikey10

he got pushed back a bit on the first lap but made his way up.
Is he racing on the indy circuit at the end of the bsb season as i might go down on saturday and walk about a bit more and get some better photo's.