SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 17-02-10, 08:34 AM   #41
xXBADGERXx

Default Re: Abersoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ralph- View Post
touch s#1t!
I hope she washes her hands after Touching this S#1t
Old 25-02-10, 10:49 PM   #42
Unosuke

HI Guys.
I am hoping to get on this ride out too. Only if this is in effect the Barmouth or bust ride from last year.... i hope i get futher than i did on my Triumph TT last year.... Shiny side up all this time!

Andy
Old 26-02-10, 11:02 AM   #43
Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unosuke View Post
HI Guys.
I am hoping to get on this ride out too. Only if this is in effect the Barmouth or bust ride from last year.... i hope i get futher than i did on my Triumph TT last year.... Shiny side up all this time!

Andy

Andy see post 11 for map - and post 21 for additional advice

I can't tell you what a sinking feeling it was to see your bike on its side

But that's history - isn't it
Old 05-03-10, 02:42 PM   #44
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Any word on whether this is 20th or 21st yet? I see most folks are flexible, but I think the date needs confirming now so we can make plans. It's only two weeks away
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-10, 01:26 AM   #45
jamessunhill

If I'm still in the country I'll be up for this. Any chance of a patch of floor at the Luckypants emporium?
Old 06-03-10, 11:54 AM   #46
-Ralph-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepete View Post
Panto style;

"Oh no you didn't!"

What colours has she picked out for you to re-decorate the entire house in then?

Pete
Ha, ha, the advantages of a rented house. I'm doing nothing with it until the day we move out, then it''ll be getting a fresh coat of magnolia throughout!

I'm looking forward to this rideout. Parts of Wales that I've never been to.

Ed, what time will you need to leave Shrewsbury? Can I ride up to you early morning then ride with you from there?

This is assuming I get found not guilty in court on Monday. I have 3 points already, so if I don't I could either be on 9 points and sticking strictly to speed limits, in which case I'll ride alone rather than holding anyone up, or I could have lost my license and not be coming at all (but I doubt they'd give me 9 points for an incident where there was no collision or injury).

Last edited by -Ralph-; 06-03-10 at 11:56 AM.
Old 06-03-10, 01:54 PM   #47
Ed

Due to popular demand - it's on Sunday 21st.
Old 06-03-10, 01:59 PM   #48
Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ralph- View Post
Ha, ha, the advantages of a rented house. I'm doing nothing with it until the day we move out, then it''ll be getting a fresh coat of magnolia throughout!

I'm looking forward to this rideout. Parts of Wales that I've never been to.

Ed, what time will you need to leave Shrewsbury? Can I ride up to you early morning then ride with you from there?

This is assuming I get found not guilty in court on Monday. I have 3 points already, so if I don't I could either be on 9 points and sticking strictly to speed limits, in which case I'll ride alone rather than holding anyone up, or I could have lost my license and not be coming at all (but I doubt they'd give me 9 points for an incident where there was no collision or injury).
We#re leaving Shrewsbury Services at 10am. Would ordinarily be an ickle bit later BUT it's qiuite a long ride so 10am leave please.

Yep sure come over early if you would like, and have a coffee/bacon buttie/whatever chez moi. I'll PM you how to get here. It's only a few mins to the Services.
Old 06-03-10, 02:35 PM   #49
-Ralph-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
We#re leaving Shrewsbury Services at 10am. Would ordinarily be an ickle bit later BUT it's qiuite a long ride so 10am leave please.

Yep sure come over early if you would like, and have a coffee/bacon buttie/whatever chez moi. I'll PM you how to get here. It's only a few mins to the Services.
OK, cool. I didn't realise we were meeting in Shrewsbury anyway, was asking because I thought we could meet at your place then ride on together to a meeting point a bit further on in Wales. But I'll certainly take you up on the offer of a coffee & bacon roll after riding up to Shrewsbury , will mean I can get out of bed half hour later as I don't need to have brekkie!
Old 06-03-10, 03:39 PM   #50
ravingdavis

Count me in for this!