SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 07-09-08, 04:09 PM   #1
Tim in Belgium

Default Curvy Euro Projector Headlights

For Sale:

Euro Projector style headlights for a curvy.

These were fitted to my bike, but when I imported it I fitted a 2nd hand set of UK lights as I had to go through the MSVA test and I wanted to be on the safe side. I know a number of people on here run with this kind of light with no MOT issues. They have 55W bulbs as standard. Note they will require a different bit of wiring loom that also clips in, but I can't find the euro bit I removed, I may have sold it prviously....

Anyway, the lights were working fine when I took them on, the lhs one (when looking at it ) has a slight scuff, but that's about it.

Price:

£25 GBP + P&P (nots ure how muchthis would be as they are quite bulky) or availble for pick up, I'm on the Yorkshire edge of Teesside.

Pics below:

Showing the light scuff:

Last edited by Tim in Belgium; 07-09-08 at 04:17 PM.
Old 08-09-08, 09:14 PM   #2
Tim in Belgium

Default Re: Curvy Euro Projector Headlights

BTT, open to offers

Or I may take them to the Netherlands where there's a bit more of a market..
Old 09-09-08, 01:49 AM   #3
jimmy-james

Default Re: Curvy Euro Projector Headlights

Can you not strip them down so the light dips the correct way? I fitted a european projector to mine and all i had to do was undo 4 screws and rotate the beam deflector so it didn't dazzle oncoming traffic.

Just a thought!