SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 19-09-09, 11:34 PM   #1
tigersaw
Mega Poster

Default One of those days

So my useless Nokia where the screen hasnt worked properly for months starts dropping its signal, and the only way to get it back is walk down the road until a few bars appear and then go back home. Took it back to the Three shop in West Quay and they treat me like an idiot. After faffing around with it they tell me its broken. Cant repair it without all the paperwork from 15 months ago, and it will take two weeks or more. So they can sell me a payg for £50 and I can put my sim in that. Bollox to that, so I order one from the website for £19 instead, with a promise it will arrive today. It doesn't and I've been indoors all bloody day because of it.
Next I decide to watch some video on the playstation. Turn it on and it wants to bloody update before I can use it. That takes 15 minutes, then the bloody videoprogram wants to update too. I've finished my tea by now so turn the bloody thing off. Another thing for ebay methinks. Next I try to buy something on ebay for £13. Paypal rejects my credit card. Ring card company, card is fine, has bazillions of credit and nothing suspicious has occured. Email paypal and get patronising auto reply blah blah we can do anything we want and our decisions cannot be reveresed.
So Today I hate Three, Sony and paypal.

Rant over, feel better.
tigersaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-09, 12:17 AM   #2
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Default Re: One of those days

Wow, you've had a bloody annoying day haven't you! You poor thing. Hope tomorrow is better! Big .Org hug for you
Old 20-09-09, 12:22 AM   #3
tigersaw
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntygiggles View Post
Wow, you've had a bloody annoying day haven't you! You poor thing. Hope tomorrow is better! Big .Org hug for you
Aww thankyou, I feel better already
Old 20-09-09, 08:54 AM   #4
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Now is the time to plan your revenge. I heard of a local farmer who had a falling out with his bank, so he hit them with a muck spreader. I know that such things are technically wrong, but I was so on his side!

I feel that it is now time to post a lunch box filled with turds to all of the above. It may make you feel better! Hugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-09, 09:22 AM   #5
tigersaw
Mega Poster

It gets better.
My credit card company get me out of bed to say Three have been trying to take more money, and to confirm its not fraudulant.
I phone Three, my phone was not delivered due to stock issues, but they could not be ar*ed to tell me, even though they had a contact number. Now the cheeky bas*ards have taken another fee for 'admin', which, if I looked in the micro print, I would have noticed they can do.
GRRRR. Cant wait till my contract runs in out in December so I can spend 45 minutes calling Bombay to get my PAC number.
Old 20-09-09, 11:05 AM   #6
Thingus

Don't you hate Nokia aswell?

Go PAYG and **** the lot of them.