SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 05-10-08, 12:14 PM   #1
sottondan

Default blue curvy 650s £1000 no offers unless its for more :)

as title says. 2000 w plate sv 650s just say 21k on clock it is less but not much, it has hid headlights fitted at cost of £80 , micron downpipes, race can with removable baffle, dynojetted 71.21 without baffle 70.01 with bafffle printout to prove, tinted screen ( double bubble i think ) new michelin pilot road 2 tyres fitted 1000 ish miles ago at a cost of £190 new HH race brake pads fitted at front about 150 miles ago have rear pads to match but didnt need changing, I have fitted an accumen alarm to bike and have some 14.5 stone springs and cartridge emulators to be fitted, had oil and filter change 2500 miles ago by myself using silkolene oil. a load of paper work old mots and services etcetc mot till april 27th 2009 tax till urm ... october i think some scum bag stole it? should be able to check online if required rear carbon hugger well looks like carbon all in all good bike how ever there are a few things to point out.

1: ( and most important I think ) think cam chain adjuster needs replacing as its started rattling ( mainly at low revs done over 500 miles and hasnt got worse ) suzuki have said not major but should be replaced at cost of £100 ish including fitting

2: theres a scuff on nose of bike where i put it in works van and it rubbed

3: left fairing where winker is has broken as some clumsy git ( ok me ) got off bike and and bike kind of follwed me and it has bent clutch lever a little and had end rewelded the blob on end of lever ( not to major in my eyes just being honest)

4: urm its 10 years old and has a few little marks over it but she cleans up well and goes well ask clanger

urm I dont want to sell but I need a car realy as I got a little girl and she still bit young to take on bike

Have decided I will take any serious offer over £1000 but I may remove hids
URGENT SALE REQUIRED ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00430.JPG (113.6 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by sottondan; 08-10-08 at 05:58 PM.
Old 06-10-08, 07:26 AM   #2
sottondan

Default Re: 2000 curvy s £1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by sottondan View Post
as title says. 2000 w plate sv 650s just say 21k on clock it is less but not much, it has hid headlights fitted at cost of £80 , micron downpipes, race can with removable baffle, dynojetted 71.21 without baffle 70.01 with bafffle printout to prove, tinted screen ( double bubble i think ) new michelin pilot road 2 tyres fitted 1000 ish miles ago at a cost of £190 new HH race brake pads fitted at front about 150 miles ago have rear pads to match but didnt need changing, I have fitted an accumen alarm to bike and have some 14.5 stone springs and cartridge emulators to be fitted, had oil and filter change 2500 miles ago by myself using silkolene oil. a load of paper work old mots and services etcetc mot till april 27th 2009 tax till urm ... october i think some scum bag stole it? should be able to check online if required rear carbon hugger well looks like carbon all in all good bike how ever there are a few things to point out.

1: ( and most important I think ) think cam chain adjuster needs replacing as its started rattling ( mainly at low revs done over 500 miles and hasnt got worse ) suzuki have said not major but should be replaced at cost of £100 ish including fitting

2: theres a scuff on nose of bike where i put it in works van and it rubbed

3: left fairing where winker is has broken as some clumsy git ( ok me ) got off bike and and bike kind of follwed me and it has bent clutch lever a little and had end rewelded the blob on end of lever ( not to major in my eyes just being honest)

4: urm its 10 years old and has a few little marks over it but she cleans up well and goes well ask clanger

urm I dont want to sell but I need a car realy as I got a little girl and she still bit young to take on bike

Have decided I will take any serious offer over £1000 but I may remove hids
URGENT SALE REQUIRED ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED

I have had a few p'ms anymore offers though I have bills to pay so need it gone