SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 08-03-10, 01:49 PM   #31
Brettus

Default Re: Tyres

Just a quick note to continue my recommendation for Steve, I knew my tyre was getting low but stupidly I let it get really low, rang him in a panic today and he fitted me a new front that he had in stock (BT016, from what I read they are ok) but its black and rubbery which is more than I can say for what it replaced

He was saying he had another SV in a few days ago, was gonna ask if it was anyone on here but I have my answer
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"

Last edited by Brettus; 08-03-10 at 03:51 PM.
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-10, 03:06 PM   #32
Haggis Supper

Pair of new Miichelin's pr2's on Friday, very competitvely priced would be an understatement. Very quick as he was busy. Thanks to all who reply'd. Like i say I live in the town & didn't know anything about him till I read it on here :walksaboutinaweeworldofhisown:
Old 22-03-10, 03:13 PM   #33
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Good stuff IB1, I was there on Thursday getting my new rear. I really like Steve, a great guy.

Now you got some new boots, lets meet you! The Border Patrol are going to the Wirral Egg run on Sunday if you fancy it.
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-10, 08:52 AM   #34
Haggis Supper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckypants View Post
Good stuff IB1, I was there on Thursday getting my new rear. I really like Steve, a great guy.

Now you got some new boots, lets meet you! The Border Patrol are going to the Wirral Egg run on Sunday if you fancy it.

Aw! Thanks so much for the invite, I'm on days at the weekend tho' (shift work!!) so can't make it. Maybe you'll be kind enough to let me tag along some othertime when you guys go out??
Old 23-03-10, 09:43 AM   #35
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Hey no problem, everyone is welcome on the ORG rideouts. Keep an eye in here (The Border Patrol section) for future rides. There is also a rideouts section http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=112 that has all the major rideouts listed with information etc.

We will be getting our evening meets going again in April, so you can swing by to one of them to meet some folks if you want.
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote