SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 01-02-10, 04:51 PM   #1
Neeja

Default Needed: Housemates in Warrington area

Well, apparently both of my housemates are moving out in about a month, and I only found out yesterday. There's no way I'm moving out too, having lived there for almost 2 years I'm quite fond of the place.

I can afford the rent on it by myself, but I'd rather not, so if anyone in the area knows someone who's looking to move out (or if anyone wants to do a runner to a biker household!), give us a shout.

House is a 3-bedroom townhouse in WA5 area, garage, designated parking space, good location. Drop a PM if you have someone interested!
Old 02-02-10, 08:34 PM   #2
El Saxo

Default Re: Needed: Housemates in Warrington area

Neeja you have PM
Old 02-02-10, 11:58 PM   #3
5hort5

Upgrading from Wigan hey - don't blame you
5hort5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-10, 09:25 AM   #4
El Saxo

Yeah maybe, I'm looking to move out of my parents' place soon.

I've been trying to move down to the south-west for about a year now but that hasn't happened so far cos I can't find a job down there

Warrington might be perfect cos I work in Manchester at the moment so it's straight down the M62, or I could always try & find a new job in Warrington / Liverpool etc cos I hate my job at the mo!

What's Warrington like though? I've only been a couple of times...

Last edited by El Saxo; 03-02-10 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-02-10, 09:29 AM   #5
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Saxo View Post
Count yourself lucky
Old 03-02-10, 09:44 AM   #6
El Saxo

Can't be worse than Wigan, can it?
Old 03-02-10, 10:04 AM   #7
plowsie

Quote:
Can't be worse than Wigan, can it?
Stewie lives in Warrington
Old 03-02-10, 10:49 AM   #8
Ed

Quote:
Go and have a look, it's only 12 miles down the road!!! if you get lost in 12 miles Andy, there really is no hope. Hint, the road goes through Newton-le-Willows
Old 03-02-10, 10:52 AM   #9
Speedy Claire

I like Warrington but then I`m maybe looking a it from the point of view of shopping it has a huge marks and spencers and an Ikea lol. Seriously tho I think if it was a choice of Wigan or Warrington I`d opt for Warrington, it`s so accessible as you have the motorway network on your doorstep, I believe housing is reasonably priced and I think it`s also very good for nightlife. I don`t know what kind of work you`re in but every time I go to Ikea there seems to be another big office bock popping up and I think that due to its accessibility a lot of major companies are moving their offices there.

When I was selling my house a few years ago 2 of the viewers were families that were relocating from down south to Warrington due to work relocation. Liverpool is about 30 mins from Warrington straight up the motorway and I`m guessing that Manchester is about 30 mins the other way .

I think that in your circumstances it`d be a good move.... cheaper rent than renting your own place outright, good prospects work wise and sharing a house with another biker who happens to be a really nice bloke.

Best of luck hun
Old 03-02-10, 10:59 AM   #10
Neeja

Warrington's an awesome place to live. It's cheap, has good shopping locally, and is a 20-min train ride away from Manchester or 30 mins from Liverpool for nights out. It also has RD5 nearby, which is undoubtedly one of the (if not THE) best small bike shops I've ever visited.

Plus, y'know, I'm awesome.