SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 11-10-13, 02:23 PM   #21
Owenski

Default Re: Krokodil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactcom7 View Post
I did kind of regret it afterwards. I was on a downwards youtube spiral. Should have just stuck to helicopter crashes and hot girls shooting guns.
That is becoming my signature. You've been honoured Si!

Saying that honoured or not you're one sick SOB.
There is no way on earth I have any desire to watch some junkie have their leg sawn off no matter how happy they are about it.

Drugs don't kill people, **** poor choices do.

Last edited by Luckypants; 14-10-13 at 11:45 AM. Reason: correct ENGLISH spelling used!
Old 11-10-13, 02:48 PM   #22
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

My nasty side coming out now, I don't really care about junkies.

If someone is stupid enough to start taking drugs that destroy them, then the consequences are on them. We all have choices and we can choose not to be junkies that are taking things like this. The shame is that the cost of treatment is so high.

I recently developed this standpoint after a very dear friend of mine was bullied by her ex who blamed her for his slip back into being a homeless junkie alcoholic. The fact that he was a work shy, ignorant git had nothing to do with it apparently. He is a selfish horrible man and frankly if he started this stuff and died and it would mean one less %$£* on the streets.

Now, I am not opposed to drugs, I think that many of them should be legalised and keeping cannabis illegal when alcohol is legal just seems silly to me. Yet when I talk to my friends who do use cannabis or speed or E or LSD, they all say one thing. Stay away from Smackheads. Just like the people who enjoy a glass of whiskey of an evening choose not associate with the Meths drinkers in the park.

As I have recently been teaching my 18 year old step daughter, we all have choices and we must accept the consequences of our choices if we make poor ones. As for my close friend's ex, the last we heard was that he tried to cut his wrists because no one cares for him anymore, the stupid smack addled junkie scumbag.

Normal service can now return and Sister Jayney the cuddly biking dyke can return to happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-13, 05:32 PM   #23
tactcom7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenski View Post
That is becoming my signature. You've been honored Si!

Saying that honored or not you're one sick SOB.
There is no way on earth I have any desire to watch some junkie have their leg sawn off no matter how happy they are about it.

Drugs don't kill people, **** poor choices do.
Aww cheers Matt

would you not even watch 2 girls one cup?
Old 11-10-13, 05:45 PM   #24
Owenski

Jayne, well said I don't think less of you for it, your thoughts echo my own.

Si, no... never again. I can and have watched/seen some sick stuff I just don't enjoy the trauma anymore.
Old 13-10-13, 11:25 AM   #25
Amadeus

Default Krokodil

Whilst I largely agree with the sentiment that we are (to some degree) masters of our destiny and make a bed for ourselves, I think there are exceptions - youngsters who get abused, human traffic'd, people with issues who don't understand the consequences of their actions (eg my nephew, whilst not on drugs has made a number of poor choices which seem odd to an average adult).
Old 13-10-13, 08:37 PM   #26
STRAMASHER
Mega Poster

Missed them at Download.

\m/ \m/
STRAMASHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-13, 10:20 PM   #27
thulfi

There is an extremely graphic Ukranian video of a man being murdered in a slow and horrific way by three guys. A mate of mine found it when we were at uni. I know the name but don't really want to post it.

Can I watch a man get murdered for real on film? Yes.
Do I want to? Hell NO! It's disrespectful and uncalled for if you ask me. People that watch that kind of stuff, which I only hope is to prove some messed up point to themselves as oppose to for their own entertainment purposes are morons and need to do more productive sh!t with their time.