SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 24-03-08, 07:46 PM   #1
Smiler33

Default Suzuki SV650S K3 04 Plate Blue

Hi all,

Im selling my SV650 in order to move to something a little smaller that I can get my feet on the floor with ! I've been looking at the new 250 Ninja.

The bike has been down on the grass at Silverstone (it's only trackday) - and suffered light damage (July 2006). The bike was repaired with new suzuki parts with the exception of a couple of imperfections which are pointed out below.

The bike was serviced last by Redcar Motorcycles in Leicester and also had it's first MOT at the same time. It has two new (less than 500 miles) tyres on, Continental Road Attacks. It was previously restricted to 33bhp and still carries the sticker, but was removed also by Redcar who im sure would be happy to tell you so !

Despite the couple of imperfections - the bike is absolutely spot on, my other hald used it for commuting to work on last summer and it has not been used through the winter.

- SV 650S K3 on an 04 Plate
- 7647 Miles
- Serviced & MOT at 6603 miles. (MOT till June 21st 2008 )
- Taxed till end of September 08.
- Both keys present.
- Has been lowered using dog bone's but have got originals.

- It has a small dent in the silencer.
- Two small dents in the tank - although the paint is not cracked.
- One semi-broken indicator on the front - currently held together by some electrical tape - good enough to pass the MOT with
- A small crack in the seat unit.
- The grab rail on the back is "scuffed".

All of the above I have taken in the pictures so you can see for yourself how light the damage is - none have any impact on the bike.

£2000 ono. Please drop me a PM for any more details etc.

Also have brand new Seat Cowl in correct colour blue - and R+G crash bungs - both new and unused at a little extra.

For all of the pictures please take a look at http://www.eeore.co.uk/images/bike/sv650/

Last edited by Smiler33; 24-03-08 at 07:53 PM.