SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Suits Post your own reviews, opinions and experiences on this subject.

Old 03-02-08, 07:34 PM   #1
metalmonkey

Default Teknic Violator one piece race leathers: any good?

Hey guys I was wondering what everyone though of these leathers, I liked them they were comfy when I tried them on. They seem fit for the job. I can can get more forcefield backprotector under them as well.

Can anyone give me an indepent view on these, what they are like how well they wear value for money. Or if have worn this brand of leathers before!

Thanks, Thunder.

http://www.teknicgear.com/catalog.php?styleid=1&pid=3
Old 03-02-08, 07:55 PM   #2
Xan173

Default Re: TEKNIC VIOLATOR ONE PIECE RACE LEATHERS any good?

I have the 2-piece version.

If it fits you well it's probably going to be a very good bit of kit. IMHO better than my Dainese 1pc suit. My 2-pc Violator is about 1.5 years old and there's no faults that I can find so far. My Teknic gloves are also the only ones I've had that haven't disintegrated within a few months.

It's a thumbs up from me.
Old 03-02-08, 08:09 PM   #3
Sid Squid
No, I don't lend tools.
Mega Poster

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?.

Oh, you're not anymore.
If an SV650 has a flat tyre in the forest and no-one is there to blow it up, how long will it be 'til someone posts that the reg/rec is duff and the world will end unless a CBR unit is fitted? A little bit of knowledge = a dangerous thing.

"a deathless anthem of nuclear-strength romantic angst"
Sid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-08, 08:09 PM   #4
FG1

I had a 2 pice Teknic suit and was very happy with the fit and quality of it. I sold it and bought another Teknic suit. I got it from some place near Kidlington £200 with a retail of £400. Its the Lightning suit an I think they are still available, have a look on e bay as there are some good prices there at the moment.
Old 03-02-08, 08:26 PM   #5
metalmonkey

Default Re: Teknic Violator one piece race leathers: any good?

Sorry didn't mean to yell, the thread title was direct lift from another web site, so that I got the spelling right...

I'm after the suit pictured in the link, as thats the one I tried on and it fits. I just wanted to find out first before I go spending money on it...seems good to me so far. Where is that shop Kidlington would they have this suit, any web address for them.

My 2 piece HG suit is going back, this suit fitted so much better so when I have done that I will money to soend on the new suit.
Old 03-02-08, 10:47 PM   #6
ASM-Forever

I had a crash in one of these. Quite low speed, so its hard to comment, but it would have been completely intact if the paramedics hadn't got their rocks off by cutting it to shreds!

It was comfortable and was of high quality with well stitched seams and they also have knox armour in as standard.

I would say the best suit for the price.
Old 06-02-08, 10:37 AM   #7
Ping

I can't give you an opinion on quality (which makes this post kinda pointless - sorry) but I'd buy them just because the name amuses me.