SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Racing and Paddock Chat The latest news, talk, and gossip from the world of bike racing, you can also discuss track days here too.

Old 30-05-16, 09:53 PM   #1
Trev B

Default Tt booking,same every year

I love the TT,but trying to get booked would make a good sketch for a foul mouthed comedian.Tried for 21/2 hours on the computer,finally got through,filled in dates etc,got timed out,tried for another 1/2 hour got through,problems with pass word,had opened a total of 21 pages to get through,that's it I said to my son,sod it,I'm not going....1/2 hour later I thought 18.00 hours I'll try to phone them,guess what got through in 3 minutes.....and got booked in about 5 mins.So much for technology you can't beat the old phone and talking to a real person at times,anyway booked for 2017 on ferry,see how new digs go after being let down the other month by our usual BB.Cant wait for Wednesday 12 days of pure adrenaline on the Island,hope the weather stays dry for us all,and we see good safe rides,!!!