SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 27-12-05, 10:46 PM   #1
Jimmie

Default SVRIDER.COM is down

Hey all, Just came home(NOR-CAL) and tried to log on to check out what's happening and our site is down. Damn, sounds similar to what's been happening to y'all. Oh well, we can always use the .ORG site right? It's been raining here in Northern California like a cow ****ing on a flat rock. Well I'm on lunch break, it's 14:43hrs here right now(late lunch) gotta get back to it. Chat at you later. Thought you'd get a kick out of hearing that our site crashed, later........................................Jimmi e
Old 27-12-05, 11:05 PM   #2
Cloggsy

Does that mean they're gonna come & invade us, like we did them when our site failed
Old 27-12-05, 11:21 PM   #3
cb9002

Heh, makes a nice change for you lot to be running to our forum!
Old 28-12-05, 04:26 AM   #4
Jimmie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloggsy
Does that mean they're gonna come & invade us, like we did them when our site failed
Damn right there mate, The site is stiill down, and we're a comin. Hide all your women and children, the americans are comin.
Old 28-12-05, 04:36 AM   #5
kingnothing

I'm here all the time, I just don't post too much.... Do the Canucks have thier own SV site? If so, where do they got when it tanks?