SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 04-04-08, 01:50 PM   #181
flymo
Mega Poster

Default Re: Wirral Egg Run 16th March - Thread to Arrange Ride in / Out to Meeting point

You may have heard about the row thats been bubbling in the background of the Egg Run organisation. Its in all the papers locally and I have personal connections with some of the people involved in the commitee/company that run it.

Its a damn shame that this stuff has hit the press but rest assured that this run will not be cancelled. It will take place in 2009 via whatever means. Hopefully these guys can sort out there differences and move on.

Anybody who's interested may want to take a good read through the Egg Run forum at the following thread;

http://wirraleggrun08.14.forumer.com...?t=90&start=75
flymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-08, 02:23 PM   #182
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Default Re: Wirral Egg Run 16th March - Thread to Arrange Ride in / Out to Meeting point

Always some git who has to knock success.
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-08, 02:48 PM   #183
flymo
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckypants View Post
Always some git who has to knock success.
I think this one runs a little deeper than that, in fact I know exactly. I just hope that the storm blows over and it doesnt do too much damage to the reputation.
Old 04-04-08, 02:58 PM   #184
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymo View Post
I think this one runs a little deeper than that, in fact I know exactly. I just hope that the storm blows over and it doesnt do too much damage to the reputation.
Yes I got that, but it still just seems like sour grapes to me. As a rider, the run was extremely slick this year and the money seems to be pouring in, so I don't get the sniping?

As a person not involved in the organisation past, present or future the complainants appear to be a bunch of
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-08, 03:03 PM   #185
flymo
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckypants View Post
Yes I got that, but it still just seems like sour grapes to me. As a rider, the run was extremely slick this year and the money seems to be pouring in, so I don't get the sniping?

As a person not involved in the organisation past, present or future the complainants appear to be a bunch of
I'm with you. Totally agree.