SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Madlanders For those based in the East & West Midlands.

Old 22-04-09, 04:07 PM   #1
cb5_keith

Default Triumph Birmingham

Thumbs up for Triumph Birmingham if you need an MOT

MOT is as cheap as it can be, and is sorted quickly and promptly, and when I asked if they could keep hold of my bike for a night or two it wasn't a problem at all.

HG next door is decent too, good bunch of people.

As for J and S, apart from one employee who helped me a while back getting leathers, they all seem to wake up on the wrong side every morning. I also ordered some 'love handles' from them, they had to order them in for me, which would apparently take up to a week. 3 weeks later and AFTER visits and calls, they leave a crappy message on my mobile saying they don't deal with Motrax anymore, so "come and get your money back".

Went in, no apologies, guy on phone as hes giving refund, then no exlapanation of whats happened. ****ty service...AND they wanted to charge me 50 quid for an MOT?!

Won't be going back anytime soon....HG all the way
Old 25-04-09, 04:10 PM   #2
cb5_keith

Default Re: Triumph Birmingham

Update...if anyones interested. Got a call yesterday saying my love handles were in....i was like WTF. So i went in and had a go at this guy about it, taking weeks and weeks to sort this out. He basically couldnt give a ****, and treated me like a ****. I expected an apology, didnt get one, got a grumpy ginger bloke who didnt care about customers. F off then.
Old 25-04-09, 09:36 PM   #3
Jamiebridges123

Shame there's some miserable *******s out there.

Try to use the same garages and they'll look after you, guess you found one.
Old 26-04-09, 08:20 AM   #4
cb5_keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiebridges123 View Post
Shame there's some miserable *******s out there.

Try to use the same garages and they'll look after you, guess you found one.
Aii...I mean I could easily be grumpy for a day...but there's at least 3 employees who look like they should be at a funeral lol ah sod it...i'll only be back in if they have a decent sale I think!
Old 27-04-09, 12:39 AM   #5
-Ralph-

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb5_keith View Post
Thumbs up for Triumph Birmingham if you need an MOT

MOT is as cheap as it can be, and is sorted quickly and promptly, and when I asked if they could keep hold of my bike for a night or two it wasn't a problem at all.

HG next door is decent too, good bunch of people.

As for J and S, apart from one employee who helped me a while back getting leathers, they all seem to wake up on the wrong side every morning. I also ordered some 'love handles' from them, they had to order them in for me, which would apparently take up to a week. 3 weeks later and AFTER visits and calls, they leave a crappy message on my mobile saying they don't deal with Motrax anymore, so "come and get your money back".
k
Went in, no apologies, guy on phone as hes giving refund, then no exlapanation of whats happened. ****ty service...AND they wanted to charge me 50 quid for an MOT?!

Won't be going back anytime soon....HG all the way
Hmm, interesting, know a guy who works for Oxford products (friend of a relative, they are the distributor for a few brands like Motrax, HJC, Shuberth, in the UK), will ask what happened with J&S.
Old 27-04-09, 09:02 AM   #6
plowsie

Fudged my Grandad over a treat, will never be able to prove it was their fault but they are *****, that is all!

Last edited by plowsie; 27-04-09 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Told off