SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 03-06-17, 05:50 PM   #1
elmerfud

Default Garage clearout, sv650, sv1000 and gladius 650 parts

Hi all, after the last few years of virtually no riding I bit the bullet and sold my last bike. Going through the garage, I have some decent stuff to move on.
Prices based on collection from Preston lancs, as I prefer not to post.

1. Carbon can co, stainless oval, with road baffle to fit 03-09 sv650. Very Clean condition also comes with connector sleeve to refit your original if needed. £90

2. Fuel Exhausts carbon fibre diabolo oval to fit Gladius 09-, complete with removable db reducer baffle. Very clean condition £150

3. DHM crash mushrooms, to fit SV1000 03- naked. Very clean, not scuffed! In box with instructions. £sold

4. Rental bars to fit naked SV, had these on my 1000, alloy, with smaller end weights. Also a pair of clean unscuffed standard bar end weights. £sold

5. Fabri smoked screen to fit naked bike with round headlight, complete with mounting brackets. Clean. £15

Pm me your email and I can send pics

Atb
Dave

Last edited by elmerfud; 13-06-17 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Bars sold, mushrooms pending collection
Old 10-06-17, 06:58 PM   #2
Rageinwookie

Default Re: Garage clearout, sv650, sv1000 and gladius 650 parts

I'd very interested in the mushrooms if you still have them
Old 12-06-17, 05:36 PM   #3
elmerfud

All PMS / Emails responded.

If it helps, I will be in the Maldon & Chelmsford area on the weekend of 9th July and could take parts with me.

Atb
Dave
Old 13-06-17, 12:48 PM   #4
timwilky
Mega Poster

Fud Mate

You are never too old or knackered enough. I know an old chap locally in his 80s still got a wing and zzr in the garage, to be fair on him his putter about is a franny Barnet and tiger cub, and his daughter has claimed his blade so it is in her garage.

When I first knew him in the early 60s, he was moaning about having sold his Brough Superior to get his mortgage deposit and was forced into riding a Panther and Dot. For work he had a think a BSA some thing. All I can remember back then was the wooden sidecar he stuck his ladders on.
Old 13-06-17, 04:21 PM   #5
elmerfud

Quote:
Originally Posted by timwilky View Post
Fud Mate

You are never too old or knackered enough. I know an old chap locally in his 80s still got a wing and zzr in the garage, to be fair on him his putter about is a franny Barnet and tiger cub, and his daughter has claimed his blade so it is in her garage.

When I first knew him in the early 60s, he was moaning about having sold his Brough Superior to get his mortgage deposit and was forced into riding a Panther and Dot. For work he had a think a BSA some thing. All I can remember back then was the wooden sidecar he stuck his ladders on.
Eyup Tim, just couldnt bear it sat there and not having the urge to use it, one year the miles between mot was 11, basically from shorrocks to home and back.
I shoot most weekends these days, midweek too so not got the time for it.
No doubt I will get another if things change
Atb
Dave
Old 02-07-17, 04:08 PM   #6
gazzamikes

Can you send me a pic of the carbon co exhaust please? Will pm you my email address
gazzamikes is offline   Reply With Quote