SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 18-12-11, 03:14 PM   #51
Djgary

Default Re: Border Patrol Location Map

I can not add my location at the moment as my I pad will not allow me to click the map however I thought I would introduce myself anyway, names Gary I'm based in Stockport Cheshire and I'm absolutely brand new to biking ( unless you count e 3 years on a scooter lol) passed my direct access last week and picked up my 2004 sv k3 on the same day, I've had limited mileage up to now due to the weather but the miles I have done have been fun and the bike is great.
Hopefully after new year I will get to ride it more and possibly meet a few of you off here, can't wait to build my confidence on the bike. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all. Gary.
Old 19-12-11, 05:15 PM   #52
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djgary View Post
I can not add my location at the moment as my I pad will not allow me to click the map however I thought I would introduce myself anyway, names Gary I'm based in Stockport Cheshire and I'm absolutely brand new to biking ( unless you count e 3 years on a scooter lol) passed my direct access last week and picked up my 2004 sv k3 on the same day, I've had limited mileage up to now due to the weather but the miles I have done have been fun and the bike is great.
Hopefully after new year I will get to ride it more and possibly meet a few of you off here, can't wait to build my confidence on the bike. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all. Gary.
Helllloo Gary and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too hun.

stay safe in this cold stuff ..... brrrr

From woozle in Staffordshire x x
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-11, 12:06 AM   #53
aaron020873

hey gary happy xmas and welcome to the org, i'm just up the road in furness vale near new mills, if you fancy going out for a ride in the new year then pm me your details. stay safe.
Old 30-12-11, 12:58 PM   #54
Ratty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djgary View Post
Ah, another Stopfordian. There are a few of us around here. What colour is the K3 ? I'll watch out for you about town. Welcome to the site.

Ratty
Old 06-01-12, 03:27 PM   #55
Scythe92

Stuck mine on. Near Crewe.
Old 10-02-14, 02:15 PM   #56
Toff244

cant seem to add a marker? wont let me click the map
Old 19-03-15, 08:17 AM   #57
Steve_God
Mega Poster

Looks like the map service doesn't exist anymore
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-15, 11:34 AM   #58
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Ah Yes, correct! I'll un-stick this thread....

In the meantime there is a new user-map here...

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=214816
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote