SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 05-03-05, 02:48 PM   #1
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

Default Too cold to go out much.

It seems becus of all the bad weather that all the weknd rides have gone out the windo.
GONE: SV650S K2 Very Bruised & Without Fairing, Motovation Frame Sliders, R&G Ally Sprocket Toe Protector, HEL 2 Line Setup, GSXR K1 600 RWU Forks, Barnett Clutch & Springs, Penske 8981 Shock, Gilles Ti Rearsets, Steel Barends, Scottoiler, AFAM Chain & Sprockets, Twin FIAMM Horns, Skidmarx Bellypan, Full Micron Zeta Steel System, Cut down undertay.

Forum Problems & Information / Site Suggestions
TSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-05, 03:01 PM   #2
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Seems that way mate.

I've been up since about 10 and its snowed twice, been sunny and cloudy about every five mins.

i'm like a little kid waiting for santa or something...all i keep doing is looking out there and at the sky.

I wanna ride my bike <stamps feet and goes off to sulk in the corner>
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-05, 03:03 PM   #3
Flamin_Squirrel

What!? I was out earlier and it was warm
Old 05-03-05, 03:06 PM   #4
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamin_Squirrel
What!? I was out earlier and it was warm
What postcode you in FS?
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 05-03-05, 03:26 PM   #5
Flamin_Squirrel

BR2
Old 05-03-05, 03:44 PM   #6
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Br is bromley way innit?

Must be nicer down there then

Since my last post it has chucked it down here (for all of 2 mins) and now the clouds are moving so fast that its like a strobe effect in my front room. One min i need to put the sunnies on... the next i can hardly see the screen. WTF is going on....

Oh yeh... this is spring innit?
Old 05-03-05, 04:00 PM   #7
TSM
The Sick Man
Mega Poster

Me in SE5 / SE15 Camberwell/Peckham.

Had to go to work today, just as i write this it has started to p!ss down.

Just because i cant be assed to go home for a while, i will be poping into soho to eat someting at neros at abot 4:30-4:45. If anybody want to be there, your most welcome.

Ric/
GONE: SV650S K2 Very Bruised & Without Fairing, Motovation Frame Sliders, R&G Ally Sprocket Toe Protector, HEL 2 Line Setup, GSXR K1 600 RWU Forks, Barnett Clutch & Springs, Penske 8981 Shock, Gilles Ti Rearsets, Steel Barends, Scottoiler, AFAM Chain & Sprockets, Twin FIAMM Horns, Skidmarx Bellypan, Full Micron Zeta Steel System, Cut down undertay.

Forum Problems & Information / Site Suggestions
TSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-05, 04:06 PM   #8
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

I would have done mate... but its just cutting it too fine now.
I gotta drop the g/f at her mates house (in her car) and it would just be cutting to too fine.
damn
Old 05-03-05, 04:25 PM   #9
650newb

it was throwing it down up here about 20 mins ago now the suns almost through
Old 05-03-05, 04:35 PM   #10
hall13uk

Default Re: Too cold to go out much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSM
It seems becus of all the bad weather that all the weknd rides have gone out the windo.
as long as the weather is not too extreme i am usally out rain/light snow/burning sun the only thing that stops me is heavy snow or ice
it helps to build confidence on a bike as i have riden motorbikes since 0ct 05 before that it was moped's but that's another story i will post on the soho massive forum soon