SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Stuff Wanted Looking for SV bits, nothing in For Sale? Place a plea here.

Old 11-05-07, 04:47 PM   #1
Steve_God
Mega Poster

Default SV Pointy Rearsets & Radiator

After a bit of a whoopsy on a track day, I now have no right hand rear-set and also a bent radiator!

Anyone have any for sale? From a broken bike? Know where I might be able to pick an old one up?

Thanks!

- Steve
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-07, 05:20 PM   #2
Warthog

Default Re: SV Pointy Rearsets & Radiator

Hey mate, I am on the lookout for a front right rearset hanger for a naked. All I can find at breakers are the faired version rearsets. If that is what you need, I can give you more details on where they all were.

And to everyone else: WHERE ARE ALL THE NAKED REARSETS?! I swear I have rung every single breaker in the UK and noone has any. I can't even find where to buy new ones. Nothing. Nada! Help.

EDIT: Cancel that, 30 mins after posting this, one of the last breakers I emailed came up with the goods. £45 but I can't find any anywhere else and I am desperate to get back on the road.

Last edited by Warthog; 14-05-07 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Update
Old 15-05-07, 02:38 PM   #3
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Hey mate, I am on the lookout for a front right rearset hanger for a naked. All I can find at breakers are the faired version rearsets. If that is what you need, I can give you more details on where they all were.

And to everyone else: WHERE ARE ALL THE NAKED REARSETS?! I swear I have rung every single breaker in the UK and noone has any. I can't even find where to buy new ones. Nothing. Nada! Help.

EDIT: Cancel that, 30 mins after posting this, one of the last breakers I emailed came up with the goods. £45 but I can't find any anywhere else and I am desperate to get back on the road.
That's a shame, I would have swopped my naked rearsets for a good pair of faired ones.
Old 15-05-07, 03:54 PM   #4
Baph

I may possibly have a complete set of faired (K6 SVS) rearsets at a future date. By that I mean pegs, mounting brackets, heel plates, brake pedal, gear lever.

However, I'm not sure yet as I'm not sure how much of the cost of new rearsets I could recover

Also, unless Bear has sorted his bike, he got in touch with me first.
Old 15-05-07, 05:12 PM   #5
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzo View Post
That's a shame, I would have swopped my naked rearsets for a good pair of faired ones.

Aaaargh where were you when I was searching earlier!!
Old 15-05-07, 06:18 PM   #6
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Aaaargh where were you when I was searching earlier!!
I didn't own my SV650 until this weekend just gone, and it was a bit of an impetuous purchase anyway - I was actually looking for a Gixer 600.