SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 05-04-15, 04:21 PM   #1
motorvape

Cool 99' Curvy Fully faired project for sale- Warrington.

Hi guys,

I have put this up as a project- although it is NOT- all parts are original unless specified in the extras below- but the issues I have with it aren't within my capability to fix (albeit easy fixes, and may not even be an issue, but Im not a mechanic), and I just cant afford to spend any more on it.

So! What have we got? Its a 99' Red Curvy fully faired, with lots of extras!

So the story of her- Around august 2014 I was doing my bike test-- Long story short I passed my MOD 1, bought this in preparation for my MOD 2- ended up failing twice and decided to take my test around the new year with a new instructor (got it booked soon actually!) so this bike has been in the back garden for around 8 months-- and it is SORNED (all documentation supplied).

I have been ticking her over frequently, but recently I have started to notice little drips of oil under the engine... Upon further inspection I saw the drips where coming from somewhere under the engine- and this is where I decided to draw the line, and unfortunately sell her.--To someone with a brain i'm sure this would be an easy fix.

Ive taken some pictures and a video I will upload and link- on youtube, and I have a video of the bike running on youtube I can link below.

Other than that a little T&C- shes a beast!

I have spent in total over £1900 and I haven't ridden it yet!

This bike is equipped with some nice mods
The following is the list of extra's and parts that I have got for it:
  • Brand new MAXXI Supermaxx tyres (Around £170 for the pair- receipts in pics)
  • Carborettor restrictor kit (Around £100)
  • Brand new R&G crash bungs (Around £70)
  • R&G bar end sliders (Around £40-£50)
  • New Master cylinder upgrade (previous owner install)
  • Braided Hoses (Previous owner install)
  • Brand new Bad Dog Brake and Clutch shorty levers (bought last week £60, never fitted- only taken out of the box for pictures!)
  • Brand new high performance oil filter (not even touched)
  • Heavy duty chain (Around £120- previous owner install)
  • Carbon can Co exhaust (Sounds absolutely amazing, VERY loud-- 2013's advisory- unfortunately downpipe is quite corroded- may need new downpipe but can is amazing)
  • Original Exhaust OEM 99'
  • Rear seat cowl (Without innards)
  • Rear pillion grab rail
  • OEM indicators (Bit grubby)
  • Tail tidy
  • Smaller aftermarket rear indicators
  • Suzuki Filter torque adaptor (£12)

All of this comes with the bike***

Perfect for an A2 holder.

Looking for around £1150- visitors welcome but please arrange with me first as I am a full time worker.

Bike has done 27173 miles with 6 owners.

All documentation IS supplied- V5 and Full HPI check- invoices for the restrictor kit, tyres and crash bungs- past 2 previous MOT certs

MOT until august- buyer will need to Pick this up as it is SORNED.

2 keys-- Original is slightly bent so had to get a new key cut-- the Barrel is being a bit of a bitch recently, I oiled it yesterday but needs a bit of force to switch/turn (will show on arrival)

When I bought the bike, it only came with 1 mirror (As you can see in the youtube video below)- but the garage managed to find another to go with it- so it has an OEM mirror, and one of a GSXR 600 (similar year)

Any queries or inquiries please text/call 07462618526 (May not answer calls due to work)

I am in a town called Lymm near Warrington- Manchester.

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Pictures attached!! DUE TO 5 PICTURE LIMIT, PLEASE EMAIL ME ON ravenshield56@gmail.com FOR MORE INC V5 AND INVOICES!!

Youtube video's:

A few months back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o65gRX3-vHU

(When I first bought the bike have a laugh at me stall!!) (ignore my mate)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-pl997qXwM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150405_151538.jpg (128.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20150405_151421.jpg (127.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20150405_151454.jpg (125.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20150405_151758.jpg (125.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20150405_151513.jpg (123.1 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by motorvape; 09-04-15 at 10:09 PM.
Old 07-04-15, 12:51 AM   #2
motorvape

Default Re: 99' Curvy Fully faired project for sale- Warrington.

Ads up on gumtree and preloved!

*updates*

Needs new mid pipe as exhaust fumes are seeping through the corrosion- this stuff happens with time and looks like its been in need of a change for awhile-
Old 09-04-15, 10:03 PM   #3
motorvape

Bumpity bump! Always open to offers-
oil leak apprently could be a washer under the oil nut- could be a 10 minute job for someone with a brain! (Im not a mechanic, nor do I claim to know what im doing, Id rather see thi fixed properly than try it myself and possibly fail.

Had some interest in gumtree so message me on the mobile provided if youre interested- offers welcome
Old 13-04-15, 03:13 PM   #4
motorvape

Dropping price to £1000
Old 23-04-15, 03:49 PM   #5
motorvape

*****sold