SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 14-02-11, 02:37 PM   #1
Reeder

Angry Bloody bike riders.

They should really look where they're going. I understand my car is small and very hard to see, but that's no reason for them to pull out into my lane without looking and nearly taking themself off whilst suddenly realising and jerking back to avoid being squashed.

I tell ya, give these people a car license and it'll change the way they ride dramatically.
Old 14-02-11, 02:38 PM   #2

Default Re: Bloody bike riders.

bloody car drivers not expecting the unexpected, especially with cyclists who are well known for their balance and impeccable road manors.
Old 14-02-11, 02:52 PM   #3
Reeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454697819 View Post
bloody car drivers not expecting the unexpected, especially with cyclists who are well known for their balance and impeccable road manors.
Infact the only reason there was no collision was because I anticipated it and didn't go past as I was going to, much to my fruition.
I was also just trying to be amusing and point out that motorbike riders are just as bad as car drivers sometimes (it wasn't a cyclist, although I can see why you thought it was)
Old 14-02-11, 03:52 PM   #4
Owenski

Wait... u have a car? JUDAS!!!!

STONE HIM!
Old 14-02-11, 03:53 PM   #5
beabert

#Throws a stone
Old 14-02-11, 04:37 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
Infact the only reason there was no collision was because I anticipated it and didn't go past as I was going to, much to my fruition.
I was also just trying to be amusing and point out that motorbike riders are just as bad as car drivers sometimes (it wasn't a cyclist, although I can see why you thought it was)
just yanking ur chain mate
Old 14-02-11, 04:51 PM   #7
Reeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454697819 View Post
just yanking ur chain mate
Oh you naughty man!