SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 06-11-12, 04:43 PM   #1
e5hughsonm

Default Curvy 2000 in Yellow

Hi,

For sale is my beloved Suzuki SV650 S.

I have had the bike since August 2008, for the first two years she was fitted with a 33bhp restrictor kit and for the last two years she has been full power.
21,000 miles on the clock but I use the bike daily so this is climbing. Taxed and MOT until July 2013.

Loads of previous paperwork, service documents, log book, previous MOT’s, the bikes spare key, my insurance certificates, I have kept everything.
The bike has a 2011 Blue Flame Evo Exhaust (sound amazing) fitted 6 months ago. And comes with a colour coded rear hugger and lower fairing.

The bike has 4000 miles left in both tires, most of the adjustment still left on the chain and sprockets. Earlier this year she had a full service including oil, filter, plugs, rear brake caliper service and pads, new battery and had the carbs balanced. As you would expect she now runs like a dream and has never ever let me down in 4 years riding. She has never wanted for anything and has been mechanically maintained with no expense spared.

As you can see from the pictures there is some scratches to the front right fairing next to the headlight. This was done in slow moving traffic April this year when someone pulled out on me when I was moving through traffic at 5mph and bumped into his rear right door. As you can see the damage is minimal but because of the costs of the 2 front fairing pieces, the full headlight until etc they declared the bike a Cat C write off. Suited me as I got £1700 for the bike off his insurance company and there was nothing wrong with the bike. I haven’t repaired the bike as its purely cosmetic and have continued commuting on her daily for the last 5 months – however I have reflected this in the price of the bike by reducing it by 40%, I am asking £1000 ono.

If you have any questions at all big or small, please just give me a text or a call. If you would like to view the bike I live in Wavertree, Liverpool. Test rides available as long as I have the asking price in my hand and you have proof of insurance. I am insured on the vehicle so anyone who has a bike policy that allows you to ride other bikes your covered (just bring your certificate of motor insurance). Also if you want me to take you out as a pillion I am happy to do this. Finally I can deliver the bike locally.

Reason for sale is I am about the go on a round the world trip for a year.

Text or call me, Matt on 07853256683.
Many thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Suzie 001.jpg (124.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Suzie 004.jpg (106.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Suzie 003.jpg (121.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Suzie 007.jpg (122.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Suzie 012.jpg (124.3 KB, 0 views)