SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 10-02-10, 11:30 PM   #1
allantheboss

Default Introducing myself

Hello. I realised despite all my posts so far, I still haven't introduced myself to those fellow South-Westerners, so I thought maybe I should!

My name is Allan Charles Paul Barnard, 19 as of 6th Jan. Got my license and SV early September, and I'm now doing Enhanced Rider Training. Biking is my main hobby at the moment, and I'm slowly learning mechanics from everyone here, Haynes, and squirrell_hunter!

I'm half Italian, and half English. I was born in London, and have lived in Texas and France as well as Britain. I'm hopefully going to study Natural Sciences at Durham next year.
I've been to 11 different schools, and at my last I was House Captain, the school's captain of Basketball, head of Big Band, head of Senior Percussion Ensemble, and I was in the swimming team, 1st XV rugby team, was a Staff Sergeant in C.C.F., and was in a few school performances. I've also gotten into athletics recently, and I now represent Swindon for throw events, and am forecast to do so for Wiltshire too.

My biggest interest is, I really really enjoy music, all kinds, listening and playing! I've got a grade 8 distinction in drums, and I'm getting there for guitar and singing too (if anybody wants to for a .org band?). I also really enjoy travelling (I want to do loads more by bike, if anybody'd like to come!) the sort with almost no money, and with no plans, other than a destination to go to. I also like some odd things like fire-poi spinning, volunteer work, and being ultra immature and silly.

At the moment, I'm on a gap year, and my routine mainly consists of going to college, trying to bump some of my A-levels up to higher grades, and working for some dosh!
That's basically my life in a few paragraphs. I've been astounded by how welcoming, and genuinely helpful people on this site are! Always willing to help, despite never having met me! So thanks to you all, and I look forward to meeting you all at AR!!!

If anybody can be bothered too, I think it'd be nice to learn about other peeps in the Southwest massiv'

Merci boocoop
Old 10-02-10, 11:36 PM   #2
-Ralph-

Default Re: Introducing myself

Well welcome Mr Allan Charles Paul Barnard the Boss from Swindon
Old 10-02-10, 11:38 PM   #3
allantheboss

Thank you Ralph Mega Poster Sexyladyavatar from Birmingham
Old 11-02-10, 12:58 AM   #4
metalhead19

Hi. Been chatting bit about the Afgan Heroes ride with you. Im Dan. Nice to meet ya!
Old 11-02-10, 10:01 AM   #5
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

What about your bank details?

hello and welcome from the deep south hick

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-10, 01:31 PM   #6
allantheboss

Oh sorry, forgot that! Sort code 1974638298 and pin 4400
Old 11-02-10, 03:09 PM   #7
RichT

Afternoon.

Add youself to the map(s) Allan.
V
V
V
V
V
Old 11-02-10, 05:23 PM   #8
sunshine

no i only need your 16 digit card number, the expire date and the last 3 digits on the back of the card.

you have been a while and your only just saying hi? how rude!

if you like traveling have you considered the camp America schemes or other schemes run by ccusa? travelling in the states and Canada and doing a bit of work to pay for the traveling. they camp America's are closed for this year i think.

i guess i should say hi allan as well
Old 11-02-10, 11:23 PM   #9
anna
Mega Poster

OMG!!! Your learning what from SH??? Mechanics?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha

.. oh sorry hello!!!

Someone else into fire poi fantastic I see no ones tent will be safe from fire spinning at the next AR
anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-10, 08:43 AM   #10
wyrdness

Another Wiltshire member? Hi there, I'm just down the road in Devizes (well 50% of the time).