SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

Old 08-02-13, 07:37 PM   #1
Tom_the_great

Default Toms Gopro

Afternoon all, thought I would start a thread, where im going to post all my gopro videos and info etc.

So to get started heres the kit ill be working with: Hero hd 2, wifi backpac and remote plus an assortment of mounts.

If anyone is around doing some mountain biking etc let me know.

After updating each unit they all needed to charge as ive been playing with settings all day at work(slightly showing it off ) the app makes things very easy.

the live preview seemed to go down well and yes there is a delay but its not for watching its for setting up so makes no odds (its only about 3 seconds behind)

Thanks tom

Black Tinted Screen!, Evotech Tail Tidy!, OEM Rear Hugger!, R&G Crash Bungs!, Delkevic Exhuast!

Current Mileage = 3000 (Ish)

Last edited by Tom_the_great; 08-02-13 at 07:44 PM.
Tom_the_great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-13, 05:25 PM   #2
M65

Default Re: Toms Gopro

I know you mentioned mountain biking, but are you also using this on your SV? If so, where are you mounting it? Im currently looking at getting some of the MotoMounts from the USA but am very open to other options. Im primarily thinking of track days, so using the sucker mount on the tank is a bit of a no no for me though.
Old 19-02-13, 08:57 AM   #3
Tom_the_great

yeah i was looking at the moto mount thinking trying to get somthing similer made up over here ! other then that i would be thinking of mouting it off the fairing or on the nose but no idea how yet lol.

Black Tinted Screen!, Evotech Tail Tidy!, OEM Rear Hugger!, R&G Crash Bungs!, Delkevic Exhuast!

Current Mileage = 3000 (Ish)
Tom_the_great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-13, 12:36 PM   #4
M65

MY other thought was on a fork leg but Im not sure if there is enough room to fit the roll cage mount to it because of the front mudguard. Dont really want to shell out for the roll cage mount just to find that it doesnt fit!