SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 10-11-13, 12:54 PM   #1
EssexDave

Default 2003 (53 plate) Silver SV1000s (fully faired and with belly pan)

Thinking of selling my SV1000.

It's on around 24,000 miles, taxed and tested.

It has dual viper exhausts, a Fabbri double bubble screen and GSXR K4 mirrors (indicators built in). There are also mini indicators. It is also fitted with an Alarm/Immobiliser

The bike has spent most of its life garaged.

The bike's recently had a brand new Gold DiD X-ring chain and sprocket kit fitted, an oil and filter change, new air filter and plugs. I've also got a set of brake pads I will throw in if you want them.

There is also a top box and mount - the mount is actually fitted to a pillion seat so you can easily remove it and re-attach - really handy for those trips where you just need to take a few bits and pieces with you.

There are a few issues - I'll be fixing them slowly and the price will be going up as I do! The issues are:

1. Rear puncture - nail in the rear tyre, unrideable at the minute.
2. Left rear indicator lens has fallen off.
3. The right mirror has been knocked off by some twollop walking past my bike when parked. I have a spare, just haven't fitted it yet.

So, for all of the extras above and the bike, I'll take £1800 as it is.

When it's fully repaired, given the fact it's recently been serviced I'd be looking for closer to £2.3-2.6k given the current prices.

If you want to view it it's currently in South East London, but will be going to Essex to be put in the garage for winter.

If you're wondering why I'm selling up, just fancy a change maybe back to a 650 or perhaps something a tad more sporty. I'm not sure quite what I fancy yet.