SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 07-04-08, 06:46 PM   #1
Brettus

Default Couple of Liverpudlian eyeballs

Copper colour pointy with belly pan entering kingsway tunnel heading towards the Wirral (very nice)
and a darker blue K3? pointy heading towards the tunnel possibly.

out of interest is the very nice blue curvy at marybone anyone's on here? keep admiring it every time I'm there

anyway, sorry to be a pest, just keep wondering if the bikes I see are people on here
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-08, 06:49 PM   #2
Speedy Claire

Default Re: Couple of Liverpudlian eyeballs

Could`ve been Pedro if his bike is all finished with Flymo Racer??
Old 07-04-08, 07:35 PM   #3
Brettus

that was the only copper sv I could think of off the top of my head but wasn't sure, ah well, only idle wondering.
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-08, 07:01 PM   #4
Gra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettus View Post
Copper colour pointy with belly pan entering kingsway tunnel heading towards the Wirral (very nice)
and a darker blue K3? pointy heading towards the tunnel possibly.

out of interest is the very nice blue curvy at marybone anyone's on here? keep admiring it every time I'm there

anyway, sorry to be a pest, just keep wondering if the bikes I see are people on here
Hello there. By marybone do you mean just of Tithebarn Street? Only I have a blue curvy but I don't keep it here!

Just wondering!
Old 12-04-08, 09:57 PM   #5
Pedro68

Nope, don't think it was me ... mine is copper but it doesn't have a belly pan - unless you mistook all the rust on mine for a copper belly pan LOL

Claire, bike is almost all done now (apart from rear HEL braided line and a good clean).
I've now got a Zero Gravity DB screen (dark smoke), front braided HEL lines, and flymo has sorted the forks (raised them back to stock level), which has made it much nicer to ride

Engine is all good now too thanks to mototech

I'd be a really happy bunny except from Monday I'm working down in Reading so will be in the cage all week, and will only be taking the bike out at weekends :/ ... I'm gonna become one of those "weekend warrior" types ... EEEKKKK!
Old 12-04-08, 10:15 PM   #6
Durbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro68 View Post
I'd be a really happy bunny except from Monday I'm working down in Reading so will be in the cage all week, and will only be taking the bike out at weekends :/ ... I'm gonna become one of those "weekend warrior" types ... EEEKKKK!
Reading, thats a hulluva commute? You landed yerself a cushy MS contract?

Paul
Old 12-04-08, 10:18 PM   #7
Pedro68

Alright Paul,

No not quite ... got a contract for PepsiCo ... initially 4 weeks, but could be longer.
So dunno how long I'll be down there yet :/

Pete
Old 13-04-08, 10:40 PM   #8
Speedy Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro68 View Post
Nope, don't think it was me ... mine is copper but it doesn't have a belly pan - unless you mistook all the rust on mine for a copper belly pan LOL

Claire, bike is almost all done now (apart from rear HEL braided line and a good clean).
I've now got a Zero Gravity DB screen (dark smoke), front braided HEL lines, and flymo has sorted the forks (raised them back to stock level), which has made it much nicer to ride

Engine is all good now too thanks to mototech

Brilliant news hun, am glad you and your bike are finally reunited lol

Best of luck with the new contract, hope it goes well and will catch up with you soon.

Hey if you have your bike back that now means Mototech`s garage is clear which means.............. he`s free to check my valve clearance thingymajig