SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Moto GP Goto Moto GP Official Site

Old 26-06-07, 02:37 PM   #1
Jdubya

Default *SPOILER* Assen MOTO GP Sat 30 June 2007 - *May contain nuts and results*

Dont forget that the qualifying will be on friday and races on saturday...this is the Assen TT!
Old 27-06-07, 09:49 AM   #2
Alpinestarhero

Default Re: *SPOILER* Assen MOTO GP Sat 30 June 2007 - *May contain nuts and results*

Come on guintoli!

Matt
Old 27-06-07, 11:13 PM   #3
The Basket

Default Re: *SPOILER* Assen MOTO GP Sat 30 June 2007 - *May contain nuts and results*

Colin Edwards...a win. I think he's due. deserve it he would. Worked hard has he. No foolin.

This could be his last chance at a top shelf podium and I hope he can do the biz.

Loves Assen does he.
Old 28-06-07, 10:17 AM   #4
Pedrosa

Toni Elias breaks femur in first free practice session. Stoner hot, chased very closely by the Yamaha factory riders with Hayden and HOFFMAN completing the top 5!

Loris Capirossi being courted by Kawasaki. Loris to anounce where he will ride in the next 2 weeks.

Last edited by Pedrosa; 28-06-07 at 10:35 AM. Reason: error
Old 28-06-07, 01:28 PM   #5
The Basket

Looks like end of season for Elias.

I wonder who they will line up to take his place.

Good to see Hayden on the leaderboard.

Bradley Smith is out of Assen as well as he has been hit from behind. He was on a slow down and another rider went straight into the back of him.
Old 28-06-07, 04:19 PM   #6
Pedrosa

They are suggesting that Elias will be back for Brno. No talk of a replacement for this weekend but I am sure someone will get an invite for a couple of races.

Does that latest colour scheme sported by Rossi and Edwards bikes work for you folks? I think it looks awful!

Last edited by Pedrosa; 28-06-07 at 04:53 PM. Reason: error
Old 28-06-07, 07:21 PM   #7
Well Oiled

Has Hayden ditched the traction control? - he looked a lot happier without it at Donni.
Old 28-06-07, 08:16 PM   #8
Pedrosa

I think Nicky is once again going without the traction control,I think it is that more than anything that has clipped his wings this season. Well of course if you ignore the fact that the motor was being outgunned by just about evcery other factory and the chassis was providing a very nervous front end under heavy braking and cornering.

HRC will get it better as the season progresses but it can only be the Little Spanish boy who has a hope of staying with Casey and Valentino. I dont believe they will improve enough to see him better his present 3rd place standing.
Old 28-06-07, 08:43 PM   #9
Jdubya

Mr. Pedrosa,
You mean this colour scheme...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rossi assen.jpg (20.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Rossi assen2.jpg (20.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 28-06-07, 09:59 PM   #10
Pedrosa

That is it but really you ned to take a look at a full side shot to appreciate the grossness of it.

BTW I have just seen the fall by Toni Elias, started of as a rather inoccuos low side, gently sliding off the side of the track toward the gravel. then as the worst looked over,he sort of flipped over with his leg getting caught underneath him in a way that you knew was going to cause some kind of damage. Very sickening to see as I hate seeing anyone fall off.