SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 04-08-11, 07:22 PM   #1
muzikill
Mega Poster

Default Classic Mechanics mag - pretty good!

http://www.classicmechanics.com/

Dunno if anyone else gets this but it's a great wee mag with a good section on diy mechanics they had a pin up chart a couple of months back that showed you how to measue stuff eg. seals, bolts etc. This month they have a section about wemoto with some pics of the setup they have, ive gained a lot of respect for them and the painstaking approach they take to find the best alternative parts at the lowest prices.

But i digress, good mag for wannabe home mechanic and a lot of trade tricks/secrets are in it. I must be getting an old bugger reading this stuff!
K3 Job c.v: Engine:remove/split/rebuild/refit. Replace:Gearbox,Fuel pump,Gaskets. Piston clean,rings. Overhaul:Throttle body,Injectors,Brakes,Forks. Remove/refit:Exhaust,Radiator,Oil cooler,Throttle,Air filter,Tank. Replace: Oil,Coolant,grease,brake hoses & bleed.
muzikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-11, 06:34 PM   #2
Murph

Default Re: Classic Mechanics mag - pretty good!

Dont worry, i get classic bike and classic motorcycle mechanic each week and im 19... lol

Have read classic bike since my dad got his norton in it!

One day he might let me ride it.... Suppose he has to let me sit on it first...