SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

East Anglian Revolution If you're based in East Anglia, then this could be for you.

Old 25-06-10, 05:13 PM   #1
Dicky Ticker

Default Info please

I believe there is a cafe on or at Rutland Water,could somebody give me some idea where it is and is it OK for a lunchtime snack?.If not is there a cafe in Oakham you could recommend?.

Thanks
Mac
Old 25-06-10, 05:19 PM   #2
Seggons

Default Re: Info please

I guessing you mean this one at Rutland. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&so...=UTF8&t=h&z=18

We stopped there for lunch on the rideout just gone. There's a small cafe there that does little bits and pieces by the car park but according to Pete and Lissa it closes about 2'ish. But there is a proper cafe just down the hill that I've not been into which does better food I think. That's the only place I know of in Rutland.
Old 25-06-10, 05:38 PM   #3
-Ralph-

Do you head up that way for a ride Mac? I'll be living over Kettering way soon so let me know if your ever coming up that way and stop in for a coffee.
Old 26-06-10, 07:45 AM   #4
Dicky Ticker

Ralph,Several of our Jasons racing buddies live round about Kettering so I am in that area frequently,I also pass that way when I go to see my dad in Clitheroe every month so keep me informed when you move and perhaps we can see a bit more of each other.
Cheers
Mac
P.S. we do Donnington and Siverstone during the season so a day out perhaps,I'll keep you informed of the dates and get tickets for you[Free]