SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 22-06-08, 01:59 PM   #1
Blue_SV650S

Default Travel insurance

I have been doing a bit of surfing and the options are endless ...

I am not trying to look for the 'cheapest', I am actually trying to find one that has the least limitations to it. I want multi trip worldwide (inc US and Can)...

There are plenty of e-based ones out there (looked at money supermarket etc and most of them are places I have never heard of!!) I am not sure who the underwriters are, so apart from places like that and confused.com I have been primarily looking at companies I can 'trust' like the post office, the AA, the banks, highstreet 'big' travel agents ...

So in summery ...

If you have recently got worldwide multi trip travel insurance, who did you find had the most comprehensive cover?

Last edited by Blue_SV650S; 22-06-08 at 02:04 PM.
Old 22-06-08, 02:03 PM   #2
Wilvo

Default Re: Travel insurance

I used Club Direct, made a claim as my wallet and camera got nicked, no problems. Used them for several years.