SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 02-10-09, 08:33 AM   #11
_Stretchie_
Large Member
Mega Poster

Default Re: The watcha doin at the weekend thread *Sponsred by what ever happened to the watcha doing at the weekend thread*

Fri - Nowt
Sat -
AM - Going to buy dog food for the morning
PM - Getting kicked in the shins by Anna, taking the mickey out of her and getting kicked again along with any other Mofo's knocking around
Sun - BIKESAAAFE

Look right-> <-Look Left
_Stretchie_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 08:34 AM   #12
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Default Re: The watcha doin at the weekend thread *Sponsred by what ever happened to the watcha doing at the weekend thread*

Enjoy bikesafe dan, we had a right laugh on ours. Probably the most illegal I've ever ridden!
Old 02-10-09, 08:38 AM   #13
JamesMio
Mega Poster

Fri - ROOTSB09
Sat - ROOTSB09
Sun - ROOTSB09

Creatomatic
JamesMio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 08:48 AM   #14
Bluewolf

Last edited by Bluewolf; 17-01-11 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-10-09, 08:50 AM   #15
Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
what you waiting for? Tesco home shopping?
well yesterday it was the gas man to service the boiler (yes really)

today just waiting
Old 02-10-09, 08:57 AM   #16
_Stretchie_
Large Member
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave20046 View Post
Enjoy bikesafe dan, we had a right laugh on ours. Probably the most illegal I've ever ridden!
Cool, could be a good opportunity to test my new lid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
well yesterday it was the gas man to service the boiler (yes really)

today just waiting
Did he have a tash and a really big... spanner?

Look right-> <-Look Left
_Stretchie_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 08:58 AM   #17
Alpinestarhero

friday: bomb down to brighton via the A24.

saturday: hopefully riding with my dad, then seeing my neice for her birthday

sunday: motorsports day.Sit in jim jams, watch button clintch the F1 championship, then breakfast,then watch all the bike racing

monday: dentist and oil change

teusday: bomb back up to brighton and to spannerman's for hopefully some hagonificization and new head race bearings

wednesday: conferance

roar
Old 02-10-09, 09:02 AM   #18
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stretchie_ View Post
Cool, could be a good opportunity to test my new lid
(hope fully not crash test!)
I was going to say though, just write police on in marker pen and you'll fit right in
Old 02-10-09, 10:23 AM   #19
wattyfred89

friday: waiting for motosliders to arrive, chilly ride up a413, go to 6th dan presentation, go babysitting with girlfriend

Sat: was bike

Sun: judo comp,eat roast dinner, pub quiz
wattyfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-09, 10:40 AM   #20
lily

tonight- a chill out night with drew in front of the tv... I think a ban will be placed on laptop's PS3 and work!
tomorrow- interview in the morning for a second job, watch drew play his first leguae game in the hockey season (also watch brother in law play with my sister & baby eden) Going to a 18th birthday family party on saturday night
Sunday- Drew is servicing the car with his step dad... so going down there, will no doubt either read my book, or go out somewhere with drew's mum.