SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 19-03-09, 06:08 PM   #41
Neeja

Default Re: Wirral egg run 29th March 2009

Someone post a google maps link to the meeting place? Am coming now, probably with the girlfriend pillion, so need to know where we're going
Old 19-03-09, 06:34 PM   #42
slark01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckypants View Post
Yes That worked well and may I suggest we get there about 9:30 to leave by 10:00. This would put us at the Egg Run start about 10:30, giving us an hour to soak up the atmosphere, get a brew etc. It should put us in the middle of the cavalcade start to!
I concur.
Old 19-03-09, 06:56 PM   #43
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeja View Post
Someone post a google maps link to the meeting place? Am coming now, probably with the girlfriend pillion, so need to know where we're going
We could probably run over together Chris, its just on the same junc as the blue planet
Old 19-03-09, 09:58 PM   #44
Neeja

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
We could probably run over together Chris, its just on the same junc as the blue planet
Sounds good to me...now I've just got to convince the missus to stay over here the night before.

Reckon I can make out that it's a romantic night in by cooking her a meal and not bike related at all?
Old 20-03-09, 12:03 AM   #45
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeja View Post
Will post a map nearer the time, otherwise it will get buried under the posts over next 10 days.
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 08:30 AM   #46
Speedy Claire

I`m wondering if my man flu will last long enough to keep me of sick that weekend so I can make this too
Old 20-03-09, 09:12 AM   #47
flymo
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy Claire View Post
I`m wondering if my man flu will last long enough to keep me of sick that weekend so I can make this too
Sorry Claire but thats impossible. A 'lady' would never be able to survive a proper dose of man flu, the fact you are able to type this means its not that
flymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 09:16 AM   #48
Speedy Claire

I was way too weak to type.... because of my glucose drip, oxygen, blood pressure and heart monitors I couldn`t reach the keyboard so I had to get my cat to type this for me. I`m just about able to move my oxygen mask long enough to feebly whisper the words I want typed to him
Old 20-03-09, 09:17 AM   #49
flymo
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy Claire View Post
I was way too weak to type.... because of my glucose drip, oxygen, blood pressure and heart monitors I couldn`t reach the keyboard so I had to get my cat to type this for me. I`m just about able to move my oxygen mask long enough to feebly whisper the words I want typed to him
mmm, some of the symptoms sound familiar but I'm not convinced. Sounds like a common cold to me.
flymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 09:23 AM   #50
Speedy Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymo View Post
mmm, some of the symptoms sound familiar but I'm not convinced. Sounds like a common cold to me.

My mum said absolutely not.... we live in far too posh a part of Liverpool to have a "common" illness

Love Oscar