SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 22-04-08, 07:20 PM   #11
rob13

Default Re: good idea for cheap sleeping bag ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettin2dizzy View Post
I'd get a selk
That looks ideal considering that i find the "Worm" bags pretty uncomfy as I like to spread out.
Old 22-04-08, 07:22 PM   #12
FG1

Make sure you have a wooley hat. Going to bed with a hat on saves so much heat it's unreal.
Do not try and take short cuts on your home comforts. As said earlier, a bad nights sleep will make for a crappy day. If you want to minimise I would suggest a sleeping bag and a gortex bivvi bag. You can sleep anywhere then and no need to find suitable places for erecting a tent.
However, for the small amount of hassle taking a tent would cause I would go for the comfy factor.
Remember, any fool can be cold and miserable.
Old 22-04-08, 07:36 PM   #13
xXBADGERXx

My "Buff" makes a good skull cap for sleeping in , that way you have a neck warmer and a bit of headgear for sleeping duties