SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 30-11-09, 05:16 AM   #1
sv-racing-parts

Thumbs up New Never Mounted 3 Way Remote Hydraulic Preload Elka Shock SOLD

Sorry Sold Hi I have a brand new fully warrantable, New Never Mounted 3 Way Remote Hydraulic Preload Elka Shock for the Gen 2 SV650.

This one was done with Remote Reservoir and Remote hydraulic preload. It will work for the ABS models as well as the Non-ABS models,

This Elka sells at $1140 US, plus shipping, and I am looking for $975 Shipped to your door, anywhere in the UK for this Premier Shock; This is a one only offer.

It has all the Premier Elka Features, High and Low Speed separate Compression Clickers with Remote Reservoir, Rebound Clicker, Ride Height Adjustable at the bottom clevis, and Remote Hydraulic Preload Adjuster Clicker,

It will be custom Sprung for your weight,

I can tell you that I have ridden on a 3 way Elka for the past 5 years now, and they are a superb shock, you will be very happy with this shock on your bike,

I ship to the UK all the time, so I know the process well,

Email me directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will be happy to get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited by sv-racing-parts; 03-12-09 at 01:05 AM.
Old 02-12-09, 03:13 AM   #2
zadar

Default Re: New Never Mounted 3 Way Remote Hydraulic Preload Elka Shock

Is that actual shock you selling on that picture?
Old 02-12-09, 04:15 AM   #3
sv-racing-parts

Thumbs up New Never Mounted 3 Way Remote Hydraulic Preload Elka Shock SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv-racing-parts View Post
Sorry Sold Hi I have a brand new fully warrantable, New Never Mounted 3 Way Remote Hydraulic Preload Elka Shock for the Gen 2 SV650.

This one was done with Remote Reservoir and Remote hydraulic preload. It will work for the ABS models as well as the Non-ABS models,

This Elka sells at $1140 US, plus shipping, and I am looking for $975 Shipped to your door, anywhere in the UK for this Premier Shock; This is a one only offer.

It has all the Premier Elka Features, High and Low Speed separate Compression Clickers with Remote Reservoir, Rebound Clicker, Ride Height Adjustable at the bottom clevis, and Remote Hydraulic Preload Adjuster Clicker,

It will be custom Sprung for your weight,

I can tell you that I have ridden on a 3 way Elka for the past 5 years now, and they are a superb shock, you will be very happy with this shock on your bike,

I ship to the UK all the time, so I know the process well,

Email me directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will be happy to get you looked after right away,

Blair

This one is SOLD and off to great new home in Australia,

Small World and Shrinking,

I have one more like this only, it has Remote Preload and a Piggy Back Reservoir, I will list it up later this week,

Email me at b.layton@svracingparts.com if you are interested, same price shipped,

Blair

Last edited by sv-racing-parts; 03-12-09 at 01:06 AM.