SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 25-03-06, 07:30 PM   #1
Balddood

Default For Your Information....

In the past, people from this, and other forums have come to me for batteries for thier bikes and other electrical equipment. As of the begining of February this year, i moved into another job and as such, can no longer offer anyone battery deals. Sorry about this and i should have come and let you all know sooner but the new job gives me no time on the internet and by the time i get home i have no time to surf. Hope you are all well and wish you all the best for the future. I will pop on from time to time to catch up though.

Barty, if you read this, i still have the same number if you need anything (i can still get bits and bobs from my old place but probably not in quantity if you know what i mean).

Spannerman, i might get to pop over for a coffee in the near future.

Sean
Old 25-03-06, 09:05 PM   #2

Many thanks for the help you provided and i wish you all the best for your new job..

Regards
Alex
Old 25-03-06, 09:32 PM   #3
Cloggsy

Sean, you've been brilliant - I've used you for a few bits in the past

How inconsiderate it is of you to swap jobs

Have you still got the Z seven and a half

Good luck for the future
Old 25-03-06, 10:09 PM   #4
Richie
fantabulas
Mega Poster

It's that scary Avatar man... Hope you enjoy your new job, and cheers for the past help.

Richie
Old 25-03-06, 10:16 PM   #5
Balddood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloggsy
Sean, you've been brilliant - I've used you for a few bits in the past

How inconsiderate it is of you to swap jobs

Have you still got the Z seven and a half

Good luck for the future
LOL i know but the new job pays double the old one so i really had no choice

Yes i still have the Z. It has been ridden every day (unless there was snow on the ground) since i had it. Needless to say it needs a jolly good fettling. I must add though how little impressed i am that there seems to be an awful lot of corrosion for a bike which is less than a year old even if it has been ridden all year round. It gets washed / rinsed after a wet ride to wash of the road dirt / salt so again, i am a little miffed and will bring this up at the next service (which should be in the next 600 miles or so).

As for the new job, i am now works manager for an engineering firm so dont get any time to surf the net yasee but once i get things organised there i might just try and convince the owners that there is a market for making bike bits. Not quite sure what to make yet but we have the facilities to do most things for modern bikes, including all the ally / stainless addons and such. See how we go i think.

Sean