SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Pennine Massive For those readers based up north.

Old 01-08-07, 08:46 PM   #1
rob13

Default Eyeball(s) in and around Squires

Saw quite a few SVs at Squires this aft - Bronze pointy around 5pm and then amongst others - blue curvy, yellow curvy and turquiose pointy around 7pm. It was rammed and had to wait a good 20 minutes so I could get the bike out of the car park! Anyone on here???
Old 01-08-07, 10:30 PM   #2
leon c

Default Re: Eyeball(s) in and around Squires

i was there about 8 parked down middle of lane, as you go in near caf .Told to do so by offiical old man with luminous green vest who is always there .Silver curvy mine is ,saw a blue curvy near me for sale. £2000 looked spot on as does mine very very very busy
Old 02-08-07, 08:18 AM   #3
rob13

Well if there really is a fella trying to police that place then good luck to him! It was ridiculous trying to get out - i parked up on the bank thinking that i was in a good spot however 10 minutes later and I was completely surrounded!
Old 02-08-07, 08:37 AM   #4
GMS

Yes gets a bit crazy on Wednesdays Rob. I didnt make it up there last night but the last few times ive been ive had to wait a while to get the bike out .
Didnt you see Captain Nemo hes usually up there on a Wednesday. Usually on right as you go in just before tea hut.
Graham

Leon C do you work in York ? Just seen a bike the double of yours,dark screen , silver hugger even same can I think . Heading in to York city centre about 8.45am

Last edited by GMS; 02-08-07 at 08:51 AM.
GMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-07, 06:40 PM   #5
leon c

Leon C do you work in York ? Just seen a bike the double of yours,dark screen , silver hugger even same can I think . Heading in to York city centre about 8.45am[/quote]
not me i live in wakefield.Another guy with great taste though. Captain nemo hey,he is always near tea hut on wednesdays. I think that name will stick