Track Days Post up here about trackdays

Old 07-07-07, 01:19 PM   #21
Blue_SV650S

Default Re: Trackday - Cadwell Park - Mon 9th July - £99

Quote:
Originally Posted by weazelz View Post
check again. just cloud now

You jammy get!!

... good for you, I wish I had booked the time off work now just in case this happened ... but the forecast was so shaky I didn't even bother (I normally book the day off in advance, then make a decision about actually signing up for the day nearer the time, booking Monday off on Monday is taking the piddle a bit!! ) ... so I'll stand down from this one, but what a shame!!

Anyway, I hope the weather holds for you ... I am gagging to get back out again, so give us a heads up of your next event!!
Old 07-07-07, 01:28 PM   #22
weazelz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_SV650S View Post
You jammy get!!
yeh, well, it hasn't happened yet ...

Quote:
Anyway, I hope the weather holds for you ... I am gagging to get back out again, so give us a heads up of your next event!!
I'm doing the feisty grrls thing last weekend of july, but defo fancy donington & oulton before end of the summer. oh, & a silverstone international/gp. & snett & brands & ...
Old 07-07-07, 01:40 PM   #23
Blue_SV650S

Quote:
I'm doing the feisty grrls thing last weekend of july, but defo fancy donington & oulton before end of the summer. oh, & a silverstone international/gp. & snett & brands & ...
If the weather holds, I'd like to do one next week if you can muster 2 in one week??

I'll look up possibilities and post them in a bit
Old 07-07-07, 01:52 PM   #24
weazelz

Quote:
If the weather holds, I'd like to do one next week if you can muster 2 in one week??
I've got the week off work, so weather permitting I'm up for getting a cheeky one in
Old 07-07-07, 03:01 PM   #25
Blue_SV650S

Quote:
I've got the week off work, so weather permitting I'm up for getting a cheeky one in
I can't see much on to be honest ... there is another cadders on the Wed!!
Old 07-07-07, 03:23 PM   #26
Blue_SV650S

Ok, feck it ... I'll join you at cadders on Monday ... I can phone in work and say I am not coming in, hopefully I won't get the sack!!

I have just tried to phone hottrax, but no reply (must not work on sat). Now should I book online (but I can't see how they would pick up new entrys between now and Monday if the office is shut) or just show up on Monday and book on in the hope they take people on the day and there are still places??? ... it is a VERY long way to go to get told I can't ride!!!
Old 07-07-07, 03:35 PM   #27
weazelz

Quote:
Ok, feck it ... I'll join you at cadders on Monday ... I can phone in work and say I am not coming in, hopefully I won't get the sack!!

I have just tried to phone hottrax, but no reply (must not work on sat). Now should I book online (but I can't see how they would pick up new entrys between now and Monday if the office is shut) or just show up on Monday and book on in the hope they take people on the day and there are still places??? ... it is a VERY long way to go to get told I can't ride!!!
good lad

book online, if they take the payment - which they will - then you can ride. I'm sure they print the rider sheets out on the night before or even on the morning. amazing what you can do with technology these days. there's space in all three groups so I can't imagine it'll be a problem

I'm in inter's & I should be up there by ~8 sunday night
Old 07-07-07, 05:39 PM   #28
Blue_SV650S

All signed up!!

I went for inters too ... so we could be together ... hopefully I can convince you to move to Advanced pretty rapidly and we can get out game on!!

Do you want me to bring the genny (if you don't want to buy it (£50 and after you have seen/tried it) I will leave it at home as it is just more junk for me to load/unload .. and you have seen how much I take already!! ).

oh and I will get there about mid-afternoon /early eve tomorrow too
Old 07-07-07, 07:57 PM   #29
weazelz

Quote:
we'll see about groups - it seems like it's been so long since the last [dry] trackday that I might have forgotten how to go around corners

don't worry about the genny this time, I haven't got any tyrewarmers yet
Old 07-07-07, 08:03 PM   #30
Blue_SV650S

Quote:
we'll see about groups - it seems like it's been so long since the last [dry] trackday that I might have forgotten how to go around corners

don't worry about the genny this time, I haven't got any tyrewarmers yet
Oh behave ... you know my feelings on group selection!! ...

I saw you ride the best I ever had when you were in the fast group!!

We will start off in the Inters and see what the pace looks like, it might be a good group. But I do think you are penalising yourself by putting yourself in inters

I don't really care, what group I start off in to be honest, I am just keen to get out again ... it seems like ages ...

If the trackday is not fully booked, then moving about shouldn't be a problem if/when we feel the need

Last edited by Blue_SV650S; 07-07-07 at 08:08 PM.