SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 27-03-11, 09:05 PM   #1
TC3

Default my sv replacement for now

did not take long to find a buyer for the sv. money will go towards this together with the pug 107 as a part ex. its actually a very nice motor and and even has heated steering wheel among other goodies. the engine and suspension where tweaked in 2010 on the corsa and drives very well for what it is. it is an auto as will be a good while before i can drive a manual due to the elbow.

hope to be back on a bike one day but also have an eye condition and need to see how that pans out in the future. i count myself lucky to have had the sv as long as i have and have loved every minute.

just wanted to say thanks for all the advice i have been given over the years. plan to stay on here if thats ok, if only just for the photo comp lol

i never feel sad selling a motor but a part of me is going with the sv thats for sure!

Last edited by TC3; 27-03-11 at 09:12 PM.
Old 27-03-11, 09:13 PM   #2
Electro

Default Re: my sv replacement for now

At least when u get another bike u will be able to get rid of the blue rinse that comes free with one of those lol.
Hope you get fixed soon mate