SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 26-04-10, 06:15 AM   #21
Von Teese

Default Re: Weekends

1. Whose chicken ?... His pet AH! thats ok then. I think this may necessitate one of those annoying 'report cruelty' calls to the RSPCA *sigh
2. I`m on a diet... And?? And, I dont wanna get fat, ter, again. You could always just eat salads
3. Make mine a small dry sherry.... YUK!! Tut, you have no class *snooty look* I will have you know that if sherry is good enough for people rich enough to hunt horses then it will be damn well good enough for you lol!
4. Never seen a pic of me have ya ?... Where are they then Oof no, don`t look at me, i`m shy Aw, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.

Oh and I'm not 'normal' either but my weekends ususally consist of:

- Quality time with Mr VT
- Riding the horse (different to the above for those of you who know what Bear's nickname for Mr VT is)
- Riding the bike
- Walking the dogs
- Visiting the outlaws
- Having various girly weekends with mates

Rock and Roll baby! Rock and Roll!

Old 26-04-10, 06:58 AM   #22
timwilky
Mega Poster

This weekend applied 18L of fence paint and still ran out, arms ache, back aches. Wife still not happy.

Normally weekends are for sleeping off the night.
Old 26-04-10, 07:05 AM   #23
G
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timwilky View Post
This weekend applied 18L of fence paint and still ran out, arms ache, back aches. Wife still not happy.

Normally weekends are for sleeping off the night.
That is the worst 'i own lots of land with a big ass fence' post ever

My weekend vary, sometimes spent cleaning the house/cars, some spent on the bike, some spent doing nothing, some spent doing completely random things like walking around a lake with my girlfriend.
Old 26-04-10, 07:43 AM   #24
chasey

I ride the motorbike or I go climbing. Used to do some hill walking but been quite slack with that recently.

Also spend time with the gf...most weekends when it's nice I will be out on the bike though!

Friday and Saturday night is either spent in the pub or round at a mates. 3 or 4 pints and that's enough for me...I like a clear head in case Saturday or Sunday is nice!
Old 26-04-10, 09:46 AM   #25
Messie
The Teacer
Mega Poster

Whatever I'm doing, they're never long enough.
Messie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-10, 09:55 AM   #26
keith_d
Mega Poster

Friday night - rode up to Cadwell

Saturday - watched some club racing at Cadwell and took a few photos.

Sunday - rode home in the rain, caught up on my sleep, did some shopping and played a bit of Borderlands.

Last edited by keith_d; 26-04-10 at 09:56 AM.
keith_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-10, 11:52 AM   #27
Miss_Undaztood

1. Whose chicken ?... His pet AH! thats ok then. I think this may necessitate one of those annoying 'report cruelty' calls to the RSPCA *sigh
Its only cruel if its someone elses chicken tho surely ?

2. I`m on a diet... And?? And, I dont wanna get fat, ter, again. You could always just eat salads
Ewwwww............oh! Chip salad ? Deep fried...........or Choc salad

3. Make mine a small dry sherry.... YUK!! Tut, you have no class *snooty look* I will have you know that if sherry is good enough for people rich enough to hunt horses then it will be damn well good enough for you lol!
Are horses easy to hunt then ? They can run away fast surely ?

4. Never seen a pic of me have ya ?... Where are they then Oof no, don`t look at me, i`m shy Aw, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.
It would scare the pigeons tho, or chickens, horses, guinea fowl, natives, etc, you get the drift.

" Oh and I'm not 'normal' either "
I wonder whose the weirdest freak on here then, bags its ME

Last edited by Miss_Undaztood; 26-04-10 at 11:56 AM.