SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Ecosse For all the lads and lassies north of the border

Old 18-05-09, 11:15 AM   #1
Cumfy

Default Aberdeen (Spearies) Rideout/ Social Organising

Hey folks,

as Jillyburd pointed out, the banterline has kind of grown into the monster i wished, but can be a bit daunting for some to read and understand, so I will post up seperate Posts for rideouts and socials, and the abuse can continue in it's usual good manner in the banterline!!

So is anyone free this week, I saw the banterline mention folks not being around. If that's the case, and as we're getting on into the nicer weather - yes my nose is still running - do folks want the run to be next week or sooner!?!

I would also like to suggest a social for Thursday 28th, as I turn older and haven't managed to sort out a social at my house for a BBQ yet, sorry.

Any takers

cheers
Old 18-05-09, 11:27 AM   #2
Baz

Default Re: Aberdeen (Spearies) Rideout/ Social Organising

Not sure at the moment mate as I'm a bit busy. Will let you know but don't plan on me being able to attend for now.
Old 18-05-09, 11:42 AM   #3
Kilted Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumfy View Post
Hey folks,

as Jillyburd pointed out, the banterline has kind of grown into the monster i wished, but can be a bit daunting for some to read and understand, so I will post up seperate Posts for rideouts and socials, and the abuse can continue in it's usual good manner in the banterline!!

So is anyone free this week, I saw the banterline mention folks not being around. If that's the case, and as we're getting on into the nicer weather - yes my nose is still running - do folks want the run to be next week or sooner!?!

I would also like to suggest a social for Thursday 28th, as I turn older and haven't managed to sort out a social at my house for a BBQ yet, sorry.

Any takers

cheers
Cumfy, do you have a regular planned meet (whether it actually happens or not) ie wednesday 7pm night at the ice rink?? or is it more spontaneous?

I was thinking of creating a regular meet stickie, thursday at the hawes, wed at the ice rink, etc etc.

Of late I've been finding searching for things a slog at times as there is that much stuff, may do a bit house keeping in the up coming weeks to try and clear the decks a bit.
Old 18-05-09, 12:25 PM   #4
Baz

KG, just in case Cumfy can't answer, there is always a planned meet on Tuesday at the ice ring car park 1800-1830, leaving no later than 1900.
Sometimes on a Thursday to but normally just the Tuesday.
Not sure if there will be anything this week but stickie meet threads sounds like a plan.
Old 18-05-09, 12:28 PM   #5
aarond

stickie a good idea, i cant this week though sorry
Old 18-05-09, 01:21 PM   #6
Sally

Count me out too lads, the student actually have to study